Dark Matter 10/17 – Art Bell Interviews The Ghost Buster Gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - how much of a weasel is Noory?

This is the worst show so far. These "gals" are making this shit up as they go along. I know ghosts are real, but I'm not sure about these two pathetic liars...
its getting interesting , some parts are hard to understand though they (gals) stated "smell of roses " there is a room which none of you will see when you depart earth and arrive "home" . a beautiful white room with a magnificent fireplace , inlaid in each tile in the fire surround is a deep red rose !!!! the gals do not know this so when they mentioned "smell of roses " it piqued my interest !

Reactions: Jerry
BTW - how much of a weasel is Noory?
I REALLY hate his guts now! It's probably going to get more childish as well. C2c took Arts show away and now their trying to take his guests away.Their prolly gonna try and make all future guests of c2c sign something so they only do shows with noory.

Can you imagine a talk show host like Kimmell or whoever telling a guest that if they go on a rival talk show that they are not allowed to come on his show? What does Noory think a show circuit is? You go around to all the shows and plug your book, movie, whatever and you don't just go on one show!

Can you imagine a talk show host like Kimmell or whoever telling a guest that if they go on a rival talk show that they are not allowed to come on his show? What does Noory think a show circuit is? You go around to all the shows and plug your book, movie, whatever and you don't just go on one show!

hey be careful saying his name... C2c searches for use of his name...

Art is asking a few good questions, but they aren't really dealing with anything outside their agenda. For example, the idea that everything revolves around their "Christian" beliefs was dodged with a dog comment: "We sent him over with his dog." Sent him where?

Status
Not open for further replies.