Dark Matter 10/17 – Art Bell Interviews The Ghost Buster Gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to get the scariness of this elevator video. She looks like she's waiting for someone.

Hey everyone! Noory is now officially scared! Trying to get guests to not go on dark matter.Childish games!! Also,what did you guys/gals think of the girl in the elevator video???

I don't seem to get the scariness of this elevator video. She looks like she's waiting for someone.

Hey everyone! Noory is now officially scared! Trying to get guests to not go on dark matter.Childish games!! Also,what did you guys/gals think of the girl in the elevator video???

I saw this a few months ago on another website. One theory was that it may have been an inside job. If you look at the video, she is talking to herself, playing with the elevator buttons, jumping in and out of the elevator like she is playing hide and seek, and acting weirdly unless you consider someone may have been playing with the elevator doors. Someone that worked there may have been talking through the speaker on the elevator, may have been the killer and would have access to keys to open doors, water towers, etc. I spent hours reading about it and was really creeped out. The hotel has a shady past as well. :eek:

Noory has been running scared for awhile, since Art announced his comeback in the summer. It has been one low rent move after another by Whorgie. He truly is the bottom of the barrel. Now I hope Art has Hoagland on more often, as a poke in the eye to the Snore.

Status
Not open for further replies.