Dark Matter 10/17 – Art Bell Interviews The Ghost Buster Gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is another realm so close to earth that can only be accessed spiritually, travel time to here is incredibly fast and once there you will enter into another body so you may freely walk around the arrival area till your earth name is called and you join the others waiting in line till its you standing at the double wooden doors , an angel will be standing with you and open the door for you, do I have to tell you who it is you will speak with !!!?
Yoda?

BeanieBaby6B.jpg

Little Samael says:
Into the litter box with these two!

Reactions: Naked Apple
I am liking this show because I have a couple of these kids, including one who saw a shadow person dart across the room a few hours ago. I wish I knew how to help them turn it off because they get scared by it.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I am liking this show because I have a couple of these kids, including one who saw a shadow person dart across the room a few hours ago. I wish I knew how to help them turn it off because they get scared by it.
Welcome to the forum ChrisAnn! You might try to worm hole Art, and maybe he can direct you to someone who could help the kids turn off things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.