Creepy Solar house

Oh, Did I mention that....this was sacred land to the Caddo Indians??
Didn't know that. I am no expert on alot of this stuff, but do you practice any offerings/respect before entering that place? I see some do offer something to gain acceptance to 'enter' a place or area..especially if it is sacred lands.

Some places just hold that negative energy. I don't know how hard it is or if even possible to remove it. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the dwelling. It's the property or area or in some extremes...something far older.
Which is why I put out my usual warning. If there is negative energy there, don't mess with it. Especially if it is sacred land to the Native Americans. As part Native, I feel respecting the land is important.

Also would add in that I'm not a fan of collecting evidence just because it's there. We honestly don't know what that energy is, and once you get quantum entangled in it it may prove to be a bigger problem than you might expect. If you don't have video, the sounds made could have come from just about anything. Or it could lead you to some negative energies attaching.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Didn't know that. I am no expert on alot of this stuff, but do you practice any offerings/respect before entering that place? I see some do that offer something to gain acceptance to 'enter' a place or area..especially if it is sacred lands.
No. Not the house. Never once. But since like 2003, I hang imitation Eagle feathers in the trees around the cabin to honor the Native Spirits there. I also play Native American flute for them. This year, I offered tobacco. they appreciate it, They call me Brother, and welcome me when I arrive. I am a great steward of the land. They appreciate that. My Blood, is literally in that land.

Reactions: Selectric
I am sorry... but... like most that have nothing.. you seem to be he*l or high water that you will.

There are many on this Forum that have experienced all you are striving for and, oh such more... this Forum can lead you out of those nightmares... those things that seek to destroy you... those demon's that many of us seek solace from...

There is NO Truth here that will lead you into a need to invest into those nightmares.

We... that are Debi's House... know the Power of Manifesting... And abide to the One... against it.
Please know Ma'am, I come here seeking only... truth and come with the greatest respect you and for the Elders.

Which is why I put out my usual warning. If there is negative energy there, don't mess with it. Especially if it is sacred land to the Native Americans. As part Native, I feel respecting the land is important.

Also would add in that I'm not a fan of collecting evidence just because it's there. We honestly don't know what that energy is, and once you get quantum entangled in it it may prove to be a bigger problem than you might expect. If you don't have video, the sounds made could have come from just about anything. Or it could lead you to some negative energies attaching.
Yes Ma'am. Understood. Typically, If there's any danger , Sarah will warn me or give me strong red flags. Since I go there so often, It helps to know where the danger spots are and recognize them and steer clear of it..

I have recently gotten some amazing audio from an abandoned house where I go every year.
I've been going there since 1995....It wasn't until last year that we decided, just on a whim to record the house for a few nights. There is bad juju there. Bad things happened.
What we got was strange. Random knocks on walls, medium to loud banging. This house is in the middle of a mountain valley so, there should be...no banging on walls. I just thought...what we got last year was amazing. Whoa...Nellie!! The new audio blows last years out the water! Banging, shuffling, just off noises that we cant identify like objects being moved all round, very clear audio. Listening with earbuds gives you the super creeps! Live recordings is my jam, my forte'. I systematically placed every recorder in its location for a reason. We have a knock, the same one from two different recorders, this way we can triangulate and better determine the location source. The results thus far have exceeded....our expectations!

Process of Elimination: People/Homeless? Its sounds that way at times but, not likely. I was in that house every single day and not once did I see signs of living human presence such as food wrappers, drink bottles of any kind, footprints, and if there was someone in there, why did they not vocalize. They clearly would have seen one of the 3 recorders. I would think they would have certainly messed with if not stolen them altogether.
Critters: At times very possibly. Maybe some of the shuffling but critter don't bang on walls (hard at times), and I wouldn't think some of the other noise can be attributed to animals but, until we place cameras or sit in there like I want to, it's all speculation.
Ghost/Paranormal. Possibly but still only speculation here. Ghosts are quite capable (poltergeists) of banging, etc. This is why I got on this forum, because we want help identifying these incredible sounds.

The house. Creepy Haunted Abandoned Solar House
Last Year 2021: knock_1819hrs_12-12-21 (2).mp3 by Tworiver71
knock_1854hrs_12-12-21.mp3 by Tworiver71

knock_2137hrs_12-12-21.mp3 by Tworiver71

Freesound: collaborative database of creative-commons licensed sound for musicians and sound lovers. Have you freed your sound today?
freesound.org
freesound.org

This Year!! Whoa Nellie! Look out!! event4-4hrs39min.mp3 by Tworiver71

event6-5hrs28min.mp3 by Tworiver71

Freesound: collaborative database of creative-commons licensed sound for musicians and sound lovers. Have you freed your sound today?
freesound.org
freesound.org

event11-9hrs18min.mp3 by Tworiver71

freesound.org
freesound.org
event18-6hrs59min.mp3 by Tworiver71
event19-7hrs4min.mp3 by Tworiver71
very interesting

Reactions: Tworivers71
Just listened to the recordings. It sounds like you've caught stuff. Could you hear it with your own ears or was this only on the recording? I will admit to you that it's probably not a good thing to go looking for the unseen, because you don't know what is there, however I know that people do it anyway. Ghost hunting has become a real interest lately. We have others here with similar interests, who will no doubt pick up this thread eventually.

Reactions: Ragnar0711