Creepy Solar house

Years ago when i first met one of my girlfriends, i stayed over at her house. I slept on the couch and while tossing and turning, i swore i heard cabinets opening up in kitchen and actually saw shadows moving around. There was no movement or anything and i know she was not in there. Her daughter was too young and small to open wall cabinets.
Gotcha! I see shadows move sometimes at my house and all the time where I saw the lady ghost 5x.

Reactions: Selectric
It's hard to judge things. I know people especially me can be a skeptic....even with my own experiences lol. If no people were in there, no critters, not one thing that could explain those sounds..which are quite a lot...then i say it was some sort of residual/stone tape (as some here say) happenings.

I want to slap on some earphones cause i swore during some spots i heard talking. Not sure how indepth you listened. I had to do a double take a few times. You said all the recordings nobody was in there that you were aware of right?
Correct! No- one was in that part of the valley but Scott and I. Listen to this one from last year. I certainly hear talking and just before the 2nd knock, I hear a type of Growl...https://freesound.org/people/Tworiver71/sounds/672010/

I am sorry... but... like most that have nothing.. you seem to be he*l or high water that you will.

There are many on this Forum that have experienced all you are striving for and, oh such more... this Forum can lead you out of those nightmares... those things that seek to destroy you... those demon's that many of us seek solace from...

There is NO Truth here that will lead you into a need to invest into those nightmares.

We... that are Debi's House... know the Power of Manifesting... And abide to the One... against it.

Reactions: Lynne
Yeah there is one recording so far i heard a voice or voices. Do you know the history of this place? Who lived there, did they have young children perhaps passed away? I have only heard one voice in my life and that scared the crap out of me lol. I did live in a house where we heard footsteps but only if you were not in that area. Primarily if you were in basement you could hear someone walking from end of house to next but go upstairs and house is empty. The activity ramped for my mother then as it began touching her. After that she was done with it lol. She hated being alone in that place. I found out a few weeks after moving in two people died there.

Reactions: Tworivers71
I am sorry... but... like most that have nothing.. you seem to be he*l or high water that you will.

There are many on this Forum that have experienced all you are striving for and, oh such more... this Forum can lead you out of those nightmares... those things that seek to destroy you... those demon's that many of us seek solace from...

There is NO Truth here that will lead you into a need to invest into those nightmares.

We... that are Debi's House... know the Power of Manifesting... And abide to the One... against it.
...Um ok.

Yeah there is one recording so far i heard a voice or voices. Do you know the history of this place? Who lived there, did they have young children perhaps passed away? I have only heard one voice in my life and that scared the crap out of me lol. I did live in a house where we heard footsteps but only if you were not in that area. Primarily if you were in basement you could hear someone walking from end of house to next but go upstairs and house is empty. The activity ramped for my mother then as it began touching her. After that she was done with it lol. She hated being alone in that place. I found out a few weeks after moving in two people died there.
All I know is that Bad things happened to the 2 girls of the family that owned the place. The father, from what I'm told was molesting them. A psychic (good) friend of mine went into the house 2 years ago and came out in tears....

Reactions: Selectric
All I know is that Bad things happened to the 2 girls of the family that owned the place. The father, from what I'm told was molesting them. A psychic (good) friend of mine went into the house 2 years ago and came out in tears....
Some places just hold that negative energy. I don't know how hard it is or if even possible to remove it. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the dwelling. It's the property or area or in some extremes...something far older.

Some places just hold that negative energy. I don't know how hard it is or if even possible to remove it. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the dwelling. It's the property or area or in some extremes...something far older.
Oh, Did I mention that....this was sacred land to the Caddo Indians??

The house i grew up in had issues. I don't believe it was the house, i now believe it was the area as strange stuff happened all around it.

Reactions: Tworivers71