Come by for coffee....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
YOU AND I ARE GOING TO SPEND AN HOUR TOGETHER OVER COFFEE (or tea if that's your preference)...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT? WHAT TOPICS SHALL WE DISCUSS? WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK ME?

upload_2020-5-31_23-0-25.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
We can swap paranormal experiences and discuss the true nature of aliens. If that is too deep for coffee let’s swap recipes.

I’m up for dark roast with just a little cream.

I would try to encourage a discussion about the mystical.

My most important question for you would be, “What is the one most mystical event you have ever experienced?”

Reactions: Lynne
My most important question for you would be, “What is the one most mystical event you have ever exper
I have had quite a few over the years, but I have to say the one with deepest impact was the "Angel" visit in the ER I shared with some of you almost 2 years ago now. This was so very personal, and a decision was given to me to stay or go. Now, I have to say, NO warning was given to me about the year 2020! Might have changed my decision. :eek::p But overall, because it was validated by someone else who "saw" this being in the room, this was probably the biggie of them all.

Now, returning the question! What was yours?

the philosophy of life, free will versus fate or destiny, psychic abilities and just going with the flow of where ever they lead you until its time to move on......hmmmm, the possibilities are endless concerning the direction of the conversation...may be more than an hour, how big is that coffee pot?....lol

the philosophy of life, free will versus fate or destiny, psychic abilities and just going with the flow of where ever they lead you until its time to move on......hmmmm, the possibilities are endless concerning the direction of the conversation...may be more than an hour, how big is that coffee pot?....lol
I have LOTS of coffee always available! Fast brew, always ready. Perhaps we need a star filled night and all of us out under the stars for this. Everyone bring your own blanket.