Come by for coffee....

I've definitely been at that myself for quite some time now. Still don't have any of it pegged.
I've managed to throw a tack into a piece or two of the mystery and pin a corner on occasion but I've got a few more years on me than most. ;)

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I was a psych major in college, so, thinking about things is definitely my strong suit. I'm always trying to figure out a lot of things, and it's been at a more increased rate given what's been going on with the world lately.

I was a psych major in college, so, thinking about things is definitely my strong suit. I'm always trying to figure out a lot of things, and it's been at a more increased rate given what's been going on with the world lately.
You and our Paintman can share college stories about it. I'm retired health care professional. Wore a few hats over my career but my main focus has always been the spiritual path.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
You and our Paintman can share college stories about it. I'm retired health care professional. Wore a few hats over my career but my main focus has always been the spiritual path.

I studied it, but I just didn't get that far. I was suspended because my GPA dropped and I just never went back. I hope I'm able to retire myself one day, that's for sure. Been in my current line of work for 17 years now.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I studied it, but I just didn't get that far. I was suspended because my GPA dropped and I just never went back. I hope I'm able to retire myself one day, that's for sure. Been in my current line of work for 17 years now.
You are a younger pup. Have patience and enjoy every day. I had to take early retirement from an injury but got my 30 in before it happened. I hope your current work is one you enjoy.

Thanks, but it's kind of a love/hate relationship with it at this point, but it's OK for the most part as most jobs are. And you seem like you're pretty easy to talk to. Everyone seems so tight. Glad I found this forum.

We go by the motto "there's always room on the broom" for new "family" around here. Glad to have you with us. I know being new can be somewhat difficult to figure out the in jokes, personalities, etc. You have any questions, just ask. You'll find everyone is pretty friendly around here! We have a live chat thread daily where we bounce in and out but normally meet up nightly at 9. Tonight is a subdued evening, for many world reasons. We do a group prayer/intention for those wishing to participate at 9 then chat along together for about an hour (We honor all spiritual beliefs here.). We also listen to some shows later in the week, and we have a movie night on Saturdays, which almost always involves riffing along and much joking. Also, I start each day with memes on that chat thread to help everyone laugh a bit before their day gets going.

Hope that helps you feel like one of the family here!

OK, I'll definitely have to join you guys for a chat later on in the week. I can Thursday/Friday with my work schedule, but that's about it unfortunately. And thanks for the warm welcome, Debi. I'm sure I'll love it here.
Works out well...those are kinda the nights we do the most talking.

I'm off for the evening, so I wish you good rest!