Come by for coffee....

Watch where you toss your gauntlets!

I'm going to say it is probably a most unique three-and-a-half-day period in 1998. For full disclosure, I can't recall the exact date as this episode was stored as part of the electronic journal which I kept but the 1996 to 1998 content was corrupted.

I wasn't doing anything meaningful - just walking across my tiny living room/dining room combo area headed for my even smaller kitchen when "boom" - I'm feeling buzzed to the extreme. Head tingling, hair tingling, skin tingling, etc. Brain is in a bit of a white-blue glowy fog.

Stroke!? Seizure?! Whatever!?

I hadn't taken anything knowingly mind altering for probably days and even then at most it was a glass of wine and/or a decongestion drug. Codeine mixed in liquor was the most exotic I'd ever gotten into and that was years earlier so this wasn't a latent LSD trip. I felt plugged into the universe. I was overwhelmed with everything and nothing at the same time. I knew that I better sit down and I did. But I stayed in this same state for nearly four days. The only person I called was my boss at work in order to call in "sick". In reality, I should have called in "epiphanied" instead.

For more than three days I did zero - I didn't eat, I didn't sleep much, I certainly didn't communicate with anyone else. I just sat and buzzed. I was afraid to leave my condo to look for help because I felt like facing anyone would send me higher or deeper into whatever this experience was and I might even drag them with me into that void. That or, I'd be incoherent and get locked up; and, then I'd have to explain how my body turned to jello and seeped out of the cell I was previously locked in.

When it was finally over - and I was very, very glad it was over - I realized that I had very likely experienced my own existence from within (rather than from the outside) of the Divine. I was in touch with the Divine and my own Divinity too.

I believe that experience turned my psychic and other mystical abilities into overdrive. According to the post-1998 parts of my journal that I have recovered, my paranormal experiences started to occur on average a few times a week, or even a few times a day, for the next four years instead of just a couple of times a month.
This is amazing Wands. Can I ask if you were communicating with any being ? Did you have visions ? Or was this just a state of being ?

This is amazing Wands. Can I ask if you were communicating with any being ? Did you have visions ? Or was this just a state of being ?

That experience is so very hard to describe as so much of the experience was overwhelming to all of my senses. The overall perception was a connectedness - a connection to everything and everyone. I certainly felt for a short period like I should try somethings which I had not tried before like I really wanted to try to open a portal and step into another world; but, it wasn’t quite that much awesomeness.

So to your question, Yes and No...let me try to make that meaningful. Fear is a powerfully strong controlling influence; and, for personal safety reasons, one thing that I feared until about 2000 was being “outed” for my mystical experiences. There were essentially only three people who ‘’knew about me” and only because each one was on the giving end of telepathic or empathic experiences with me. I’d asked them to keep my confidence on those experiences. So when I experienced this (I don’t know what to call it besides an) “event” in 1998, I was very much still in hiding. In the throws of this event, I felt connected to everything and everyone - really opened up and quite literally exposed. So though I wanted to take advantage of the feeling of connectedness by trying to reach out to others, my fear constrained me. I feared that by trying to touch someone I was going to clearly risk even more personal exposure...what if they felt me? What if this new connected feeling was bidirectional and allowed them to sense me back? So I did not focus on conscious contacts. That is the “No” part of the answer Lynne.

The “Yes” part of my answer comes from what I did think about which was things, human history, and time. This is where the discussion goes off the rails and down rabbit holes. But I can try to make it intelligible by describing two thoughts which stayed with me afterwards. First, “time” - I used the opportunity to contemplate how it is that I am able to predict future events - certainly some instances with much more clarity on the details than others but all with enough clarity to know what meaningful future thing would happen. The other thing I wanted to know was, why am I limited to only 48 hours of premonitions. Though I did not fully solve that puzzle, what I was permanently left with was the perception that everything IS in fact connected including events across time. I came to an acceptance (hardly qualifies as a discovery) that my unconscious and subconscious minds apparently have the ability to infrequently pickup on and follow what I now call “the breadcrumbs” which connect today to future events. Those breadcrumbs provide at some subatomic, elemental, spiritual, quantum, etc. level an un-severable thread which can be followed. So “time” is part of my “Yes” answer thought it is not an entity. The second of two long lasting thoughts has to do with Jesus Christ, the supposedly historical man. I thought a whole lot about Jesus and the miracles attributed to him in the Bible; I thought about Jesus as an enlightened being. And I was left with the feeling that Jesus’ knowledge of the All and his love for that same All is quite literally within All of us. We live our lives being just disassociated from it. Lynne, now every single time I think of Jesus Christ, I feel a tiny bit of that same overwhelming “event” like a spark inside me, and I weep. Jesus is also my “Yes” answer Lynne. I thought about Jesus and probably communicated with the part of him that is inside of me.

Three and a half days locked in my condo - and locked inside my own head - was a really long time to spend thinking about “time” and “Jesus Christ”. Especially so when what I really wanted to do was instead act voyeuristically and see if I could purposefully peer inside of other people’s heads.

Last edited:
preference)...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?
We are going to discuss what conversations are like with people on the other side. What is the medium ( telepathic, verbal, other) and how do the conversations go. Is it catching up since the last conversation ? Is it warning you of a future event ? Is it just passing on advice or information ? Is it helping you make a decision ? Did the conversation start at your request ? Spontaneous conversation ? How long do the conversations last ? How does the conversation end ? See you later ? Call again if you need advice ?

Debi, you may address any or all of my questions.

We are going to discuss what conversations are like with people on the other side. What is the medium ( telepathic, verbal, other) and how do the conversations go. Is it catching up since the last conversation ? Is it warning you of a future event ? Is it just passing on advice or information ? Is it helping you make a decision ? Did the conversation start at your request ? Spontaneous conversation ? How long do the conversations last ? How does the conversation end ? See you later ? Call again if you need advice ?

Anything other than viruses and riots will be fine.

Yes. ;) A little of all of that. Now, pending my writing of the book required to answer that in depth, please set up a tent in the yard for a very long conversation. Bring a lot of wine in the cooler. :D

WandS, as usual you made a wonderful contribution, as did many others. And you inspired me to at least give you the short story of a dream that I had that has made a major impact on my life.
I had a dream of meeting Jesus. Completely lucid and with the power to turn it on or off. Often times I talked about the source of the dreams being able to be determined by "what kind of film were they shot on".
Well I don't think they made film like this yet for what happened in my mind's eye.
I was underneath the Egyptian pyramid called Choeps. There was a burial chamber that was looted and destroyed. Open sarcophaguses with bones stripped of their jewels. But one sarcophagus was propped up against the wall and unopened, if the grave robbers didn't dare go near it. I knocked on the lid, and he knocked back. Then the lid opened up and I was face-to-face with a living mummy.
He reached his arm out towards me and I reached my arm out towards him.
The burial cloths fell away. It was Jesus and I instantly recognized him. Then there was a combination of the Holy Spirit, love, peace and a joy. A feeling that no human being could ever conjure up in their own psyche. In my mind I was able to think rationally and concluded that that Jesus had a restrictor on all of that love that I felt. If he turned it on fully I would be consumed into light. And there was a light that was so bright coming off of him that you could almost not see anything but Him.
He put his arm on my forearm. I wanted to meet who was in that sarcophagus but he also wanted to meet me.
And that was it.:)

I was in shrink school at the time and wrote it up as a dream for analysis in a class for my professor and my classmates. They would review it after I presented it. More on that later.
It's only one page long and is probably sitting somewhere in my files from that era. When I put my finger on it I will post it someday.:)

But I think the upshot of all of this is after that experience I have never had a doubt. And that is very powerful. Talk about the times when Jesus has to hit you over the head:p. And I will say it again, I never had a doubt after that.

It will also be interesting to see the differences in my recollections today of that 'dream', versus writing it up the morning after it happened.

WandS, as usual you made a wonderful contribution, as did many others. And you inspired me to at least give you the short story of a dream that I had that has made a major impact on my life.
I had a dream of meeting Jesus. Completely lucid and with the power to turn it on or off. Often times I talked about the source of the dreams being able to be determined by "what kind of film were they shot on".
Well I don't think they made film like this yet for what happened in my mind's eye.
I was underneath the Egyptian pyramid called Choeps. There was a burial chamber that was looted and destroyed. Open sarcophaguses with bones stripped of their jewels. But one sarcophagus was propped up against the wall and unopened, if the grave robbers didn't dare go near it. I knocked on the lid, and he knocked back. Then the lid opened up and I was face-to-face with a living mummy.
He reached his arm out towards me and I reached my arm out towards him.
The burial cloths fell away. It was Jesus and I instantly recognized him. Then there was a combination of the Holy Spirit, love, peace and a joy. A feeling that no human being could ever conjure up in their own psyche. In my mind I was able to think rationally and concluded that that Jesus had a restrictor on all of that love that I felt. If he turned it on fully I would be consumed into light. And there was a light that was so bright coming off of him that you could almost not see anything but Him.
He put his arm on my forearm. I wanted to meet who was in that sarcophagus but he also wanted to meet me.
And that was it.:)

I was in shrink school at the time and wrote it up as a dream for analysis in a class for my professor and my classmates. They would review it after I presented it. More on that later.
It's only one page long and is probably sitting somewhere in my files from that era. When I put my finger on it I will post it someday.:)

But I think the upshot of all of this is after that experience I have never had a doubt. And that is very powerful. Talk about the times when Jesus has to hit you over the head:p. And I will say it again, I never had a doubt after that.

It will also be interesting to see the differences in my recollections today of that 'dream', versus writing it up the morning after it happened.
That is one powerful post, Paint. Thank you for sharing it.

Reactions: Paintman