Christmas classic banned

To be honest Debi they might be implying Rudolph was an alcoholic,and with Santa filled up with Christmas drinks offered and telling him to lead the way it spells a recipe for disaster and a bad message for kids about drink driving.As for the other song,if men are wolves women are more like wolverines than mice imo.

Reactions: Paintman
i find this stupid u cant say baa baa black sheep any more yet there are year ones singing puff the magic dragon with the speculation of it having drug references. over here we have to say happy holidays instead of saying merry christmas because it offends people so what do people say about removing the song white christmas off radios because i know it offends some people people.

im having halloween pushed on me ive never celebrated it once but doesnt mean im gonna say ban it because i dont believe it or find it offensive its only been getting bigger over here in australia over the last 3 years to be honest the only thing i have to do with halloween is movie marathons
of halloween and friday the 13th and texas chainsaw massacre series even a nightmare on elm street series

That's a great song. It's always been known that the dude was probably trying to get the girl drunk to take advantage of her, what's the big deal? Rap music calls women bitches and whores and talks about doing all kinds of nasty things to them.

Let's evenly apply the outrage..........