Christmas classic banned

there are too many false accusations about books, songs, ppl to be "politically correct" nowadays.. they are creating a list of things for us to care about. Are you guys just becoming aware of this?

"Happy holidays"

Ohio radio station stops playing ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ after listener expresses concern over song's lyrics

Ohio radio station stops playing ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ after listener expresses concern over song's lyrics
This is one of my favorites. It is a classic expression of a man wooing a woman who is obviously already in love with him. The song is like a slow dance between shy lovers just on the verge of their first kiss.

How else would these fun-suckers have a man woo a woman who is clearly interested in him? Hire a lawyer to draft a sexual proposal & hold a deposition to see if the woman really has sexual feelings? The woman in the song clearly is saying the softest of “no’s”. If a man woos a woman who instantly says yes, then she would be pretty loose by most standards.

Last edited:
47382954_1167067050137187_5314977129211887616_n.jpg

they are creating a list of things for us to care about.

I'm all in on that statement Armand. "They" have been very proficient at creating lists of things for us to care about throughout history. Today, they don't even have to try. Throw out a few 'key' trigger word's, hand 'them' a worldwide social platform to hide behind, and there you go... taken care of. It's embarrassing. The keyword/phrase of the day is ... "Politically Correct" ... A made up phrase, in a non-existent argument, and people line up like the good soldier's they think they are, to fight the good fight. That's 'them'. The fringe dweller's that have lived their whole lives thinking up reasons why it's everyone else's fault that they are worthless, spoiled, self-entitled brats. No matter the side of the coin, make no mistake... the face on each side of that coin is identical. A mirror image.

'Them' is not 'They' and neither of 'those' are 'US'. Personally, I'm hoping they just kill each other off and leave We The People in peace. But, you would have to have courage and conviction to actually die for a cause. If there was a cause. Considering yourself superior simply because you exist kind of lag's in that area. So... 'them', will probably continue to blah, blah, blah, us into oblivion. While 'They'....'The Wolves' ... will be happily devouring The Children.

'Sigh' ... I Love that song.

I always thought it was a song about a liberated woman for her time. The social mores were different then.
I did learn that that line,"What's in this drink?" Is a little joke about an alcoholic drink having very little to no alcohol. At the time prohibition was a very close memory.
Besides at the end of the song they are both singing the same refrain together.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi