Can't explain this one

Debi, would you consider divining rods?

Kelly insists that we keep a set in our kit. She says that the wielder is the true "antenna"; the rods themslves merely an indicator.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
Debi, would you consider divining rods?

Kelly insists that we keep a set in our kit. She says that the wielder is the true "antenna"; the rods themslves merely an indicator.
Actually, I do have my own divining rods. I'm a water witch...I have witched a lot of wells in my day. I have my pro "L's". Whatever it was is gone now. The house feels clear again today. This hit and was gone.

Kelly is correct. I have used the rods for years with much success and consider them a piece of my spiritual equipment, for both water and spirits.

Just an FYI...the reason I don't use electronics in investigating anything is I'm a SLIDer. Any reading I might get could be influenced by ME. Or, I'd just kill it pretty quickly.
That would be me, too. Sigh.

Reactions: Debi
That would be me, too. Sigh.
Yup. I drain batteries at quite a fast rate. I have an oximeter for my O2 readings. My hubs has his own exactly the same as mine. I go through AAA batteries once a week. He's had the same batteries for three months. We switched units and sure enough. I drained that one at the same pace.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
It worries me when I have to have diagnostic tests, like an EKG. I usually skew results every time and they always think it's the machine.

Could it have been your mum Debi, just letting you know she's watching over you ?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
VERY bright, small orb-like light appeared from the doorway and flew past me towards the window to my right. It went through the closed glass
I got so tied in the what, I forgot to ask you about the whoa! What was the experience like seeing the orb-light? Is that your first time Debi for that kind of experience? I don’t recall ever having something similar. Whoa!