Been Awhile

Not sure what you mean by service Lynne. And no, I never discussed it with her for two reasons. I felt it would be intrusive, and the other that it would freak her out if she had been aware of what had happened. Believe me, I have never had any insights like this received without fear, suspicion or even resentment. There is a possibility that she would have thought it was good, but I wasn't going to take that chance.
You mentioned you were in the armed services.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Garnetsilver, that was thinking fast on your feet with the pregnant lady?
Not too long ago I had an encounter with ancestors I never met. I knew it was not a lucid dream because but images looked like they were shot on different film.
Sort of like you can tell the difference in a cowboy movie made in the 1930s versus the 1950s were the 1970s or Tombstone.:)
My Swedish ancestors came to Chicago before the turn of the last century.
Let's just call the year 1890, I was standing on a long lawn leading out to a large lake. The grass look like it was cut with a sickle bar. Purple and yellow wildflowers were all around. My great great grandpa and his brothers and wives and children were playing music on a piano and violins, and the Sun was shining and it was a very good place. They recognized me and waved.
I turned around and went to the big house with the big kitchen in the back. It look like my great grandma's 1950s kitchen that I remember as a kid. Auqa and pink tile.:p Only there was no electricity or gas to cook with. I remember my mom and my cousin Dorothy cooking with some other relatives that I never met. It may have been my grandma that I never met.
I offered to help with the dishes.
And that was it.
Paint were you able to validate anything in the visit? Were you able to look up pictures or places to identify what you couldn’t have known ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Paint were you able to validate anything in the visit? Were you able to look up pictures or places to identify what you couldn’t have known ?
Well on my visit to 1890 Sweden I did recognize some people from pictures and some from when I was a little boy. Others I felt a kinship with.

I don't think this was remote viewing in the sense that I could interact with people, and vice versa. And my senses were engaged. Heard the music and felt the warmth from the Sun. Smelled the wildflowers and the cut grass and the smells from the kitchen. Couple all that with a profound sense of knowing.:)

Met my mom's Psychic Friend the next day at a cookout. Told her the story and she just said yes you were there in Sweden in the 1890s. It's not that I needed validation but, validation always helps;)