Astrology predictions

Joni s newest and seen almost 20.000 times already on tube! Its only 13 hours old (at this time) and focuses on November which goes without saying will be memorable. For entertainment purposes only. I enjoy her productions, they are always professional and well done. She offers an email summary of this I believe but you have to go to her website and subscribe which is free. While this is extremely controversial content (all of her predictions arent candy coated) I have noticed that many of them never occur. Also she has said for about 6 or more months that I am aware of that the veil of lies by whoever runs the media is going to be pulled off and we will know the truth that we arent being told. That said it hasnt happened yet and I hope she is right. Here it is. Novembers Predictions.........

Joni has a new video. Watch for the virus to really intensify through Dec 25. She feels a vaccine will actually open up the country again in February , March. Her biggest concern is the inauguration day !!!! Big events, lots of surprises, doesnt sound like a calm time coming. She is vague on the actual events coming but does kind of hint in her videos.

I really love the work Joni does. Thankfully she is wrong often but here is January. Asta la vista .

Reactions: Debi
I ask you, when you read or hear about these kind of predictions, does it impact your own mindset on things? How much does this influence you in how you react to life?
I myself never gave attention to astrology, although my wife has several books of astrology that she read mostly just because it's interesting. For me, astrological predictions might be fun to listen to, but then I put them out of my mind and then go on with life.

The only thing I remember about her books was that one said that my birth sign meant that I was always right even when I'm wrong (the book likely meant it as a negative trait, but I pretend that it's a positive trait). It's fun to tease my wife and remind her that I'm always right because astrology says so. lol

However, years back I was at a customer's house servicing their computer, and I noticed several drawings of circles on his desk, with small objects in each circle. The arrangement looked like astrology to me, and the customer did offer an explanation that he had used astrology for his business income for decades (for his privacy I will not say what his business is). After he showed me his spreadsheets and other data, it did appear that his line of business closely paralleled planetary alignments. I thought it was cool. Someday I might invest some time researching astrology myself.

I myself never gave attention to astrology, although my wife has several books of astrology that she read mostly just because it's interesting. For me, astrological predictions might be fun to listen to, but then I put them out of my mind and then go on with life.

The only thing I remember about her books was that one said that my birth sign meant that I was always right even when I'm wrong (the book likely meant it as a negative trait, but I pretend that it's a positive trait). It's fun to tease my wife and remind her that I'm always right because astrology says so. lol

However, years back I was at a customer's house servicing their computer, and I noticed several drawings of circles on his desk, with small objects in each circle. The arrangement looked like astrology to me, and the customer did offer an explanation that he had used astrology for his business income for decades (for his privacy I will not say what his business is). After he showed me his spreadsheets and other data, it did appear that his line of business closely paralleled planetary alignments. I thought it was cool. Someday I might invest some time researching astrology myself.
I am not a fan of Jonis really. I just put it up becasue others follow her. She never talks about her wrong predictions and I dont know if she thinks we dont remember or that everything is always right. She also uses vedic calculations which are very accurate for that system and very similar to western models. I studied astrlogy for about two years solid. I wanted to learn the real stuff, the kind where they used to be able to predict when someone would die. Believe it or not such info exists and it isnt easy to learn. Make a long story short I got bored and decided I didnt care when I was destined to die as it wont matter if I know or not and there is such a thing as a self fullfilling prophecy. I still have the course I took and it was expensive. If you are interested in pre renaissance astrology there are two books that you can use to actually make astouding predictions about your own life or others. If you want to know the names let me know and Ill get them down off the bookshelf and get the titles. I studied Greek and western roman branch as that was the one the caesars and the emperors used. Its work to do this kind of astrology and it isnt the psychological jungian stuff so popular today. They hve a guy on coast that is pretty accurate. William Stickevers I believe is his name. I follow his predictions.

I am not a fan of Jonis really. I just put it up becasue others follow her. She never talks about her wrong predictions and I dont know if she thinks we dont remember or that everything is always right. She also uses vedic calculations which are very accurate for that system and very similar to western models. I studied astrlogy for about two years solid. I wanted to learn the real stuff, the kind where they used to be able to predict when someone would die. Believe it or not such info exists and it isnt easy to learn. Make a long story short I got bored and decided I didnt care when I was destined to die as it wont matter if I know or not and there is such a thing as a self fullfilling prophecy. I still have the course I took and it was expensive. If you are interested in pre renaissance astrology there are two books that you can use to actually make astouding predictions about your own life or others. If you want to know the names let me know and Ill get them down off the bookshelf and get the titles. I studied Greek and western roman branch as that was the one the caesars and the emperors used. Its work to do this kind of astrology and it isnt the psychological jungian stuff so popular today. They hve a guy on coast that is pretty accurate. William Stickevers I believe is his name. I follow his predictions.
It’s fun to hear the predictions. She is a charismatic personality. I just keep an open mind and dont take it as truth.

Reactions: Walking Goose
If you are interested in pre renaissance astrology there are two books that you can use to actually make astouding predictions about your own life or others. If you want to know the names let me know and Ill get them down off the bookshelf and get the titles. I studied Greek and western roman branch as that was the one the caesars and the emperors used. Its work to do this kind of astrology and it isnt the psychological jungian stuff so popular today. They hve a guy on coast that is pretty accurate. William Stickevers I believe is his name. I follow his predictions.

Thank you for the offer, I do appreciate it, but at present I am deeply involved in some other projects. If/when I do get to the stage of researching astrology, I'll be hollering at you for the book titles.

I studied Greek about 35 years ago, liked the sentence structuring, but not happy with the available resources (dictionaries, interlinears, etc.). In recent years I considered researching the ancient Chinese forms of divination, mostly because the older bone and bronze scripts are readable without relying on European interpretations. I keep a spreadsheet of predictions gathered from a different method (all have been fully accurate), but that is a different topic.

New from Joni today. April has always been one of my favorite months, Spring and all the flowers popping up. Sounds like more than flowers are possible....