Astrology predictions

Now, Garnet, the only thing people in Astrology ever report are the negative things because that's what gets the attention of people. This is why I asked how much this influences your lives when you read these things. Does it change your mindset? I think it does. And in that, we see that we send out negative thoughts that creates negativity drawn back to you.

That's why I encourage everyone to look for at least one or two positive things every day and try to use the positive flow of energy back to us. :) There's a bit of magic with that process.
Thanks, I needed that to get back on track!

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I used to mess with horoscopes and still keep an eye on the planet's positions. For me they are like the tarot cards that I read. It isn't anything magic in the cards or planet placement it is the almost magical ability of the trained mind to peer into these things and find meaning. I can cast the cards three times in identical spreads and get three totally different readings from them. I notice different things and those lead me to different paths. The movement of the planets can offer the same and each time you look you will note and see different things.

I believe that all people are capable of precognition but most are told to ignore it when they are children and that they are imagining things so they don't develop it. By the time they are adults if they have a flash they cast it aside as a wandering though with no meaning.

We are in for some more hard times. People sense a change in the air but don't know from what direction. It is making people edgy and that brings violence near the surface. I am an old-time survivalist and have been prepared for TEOTWAWKI for decades but I don't see that in our near future yet. We have some rough months ahead but I see it settling out next year.

The violence that we are seeing was inevitable and expected. Some people can't stand the isolation of sheltering in place and it was just a matter of time before something was going to set them off. Young people these days have very little self-discipline and bore so easily. The sad thing is that there was no real reason for them to be isolated. The mortality rate of Covid-19 for people under the age of 20 is ,03%. and most of those had a preexisting health issue.

Reactions: garnetsilver
One amazing thing that happened with astrology, was paying for a composite chart of myself and hubby. I was truly amazed at how accurate a lot of it was; there was one the astrologer got wrong, where she attributed characteristics to hubby that were really mine.

One amazing thing that happened with astrology, was paying for a composite chart of myself and hubby. I was truly amazed at how accurate a lot of it was; there was one the astrologer got wrong, where she attributed characteristics to hubby that were really mine.
I think perhaps everything is a divine plan. We are born under the sign and time that fits our life path to the lessons we need to learn. I think it takes a studied astrologer with an accurate time and date of birth to be accurate.

I think perhaps everything is a divine plan. We are born under the sign and time that fits our life path to the lessons we need to learn. I think it takes a studied astrologer with an accurate time and date of birth to be accurate.
True! Fortunately we both knew our time and place of birth. And from what I can see, we definitely have karma to work out.

True! Fortunately we both knew our time and place of birth. And from what I can see, we definitely have karma to work out.
Well hopefully you will get it all evened out this go round