Advice soplease

Confused89

Reaction score
I really need some advice.

It first started when I was young.

When I was around 7 I had a recurring dream of a man visiting me. He was really adamant that I was to tell his wife he did not want lilies at his funeral, he appeared every night for around a week. I just thought it was something I had seen on tv playing on my mind. I went to our local shop and there she was, his wife putting up a collection notice with his face on for a contribution for funeral flowers.

I then met a lady and the first sentence out of my mouth was “your mum will be ok Im watching her” absolutely no control over what came out of her mouth.

She looked at me like I was crazy. ... Her mum had been in a diabetic coma for three weeks. I was later informed she came out that evening.

Most recently I had a friend txting me about her place of work. She lives across the country from me. I went to sleep and had a teenage girl come and in my dream she put me in a point of view from her eyes, of where she goes in the house and how she spies on the team when they are in the fridge. She kept saying she was a relative of the mum.

The work team got a lady in to bless the house and she literally confirmed everything I had told my friend. She is a complete skeptic and did bot disclose anything. She called me nearly in tears that the lady had confirmed my dream.

There has been so many more things happen to me, so many more to list.

I just need someone to guide me. either to tell me its a coincidence or something is actually going on with me.

Please no nasty comments .

Don’t worry. We don’t tolerate nasty comments. I haven’t seen one stay up for longer than a minute. Welcome to the forum!

Let me start with this. I don’t believe in coincidences. Or luck for that matter. I think you were deliberately given a message to give to someone.

I then met a lady and the first sentence out of my mouth was “your mum will be ok Im watching her” absolutely no control over what came out of her mouth.
When you said this without thinking, did you feel like any specific entity was compelling you to say that? Or did it just come to you like you knew it all along? You might have a gift of sorts if this isn’t the only time.

Thank you for your reply. Im rather nervous about posting.
It came over me like I knew it all along but I couldnt fight it coming out of my mouth.

This is not the only time. I am often compelled with insights to people walking down the steet. The dream visits are the most vivid and clear.
I’d call this the gift of knowing. Others would call this the gift of knowing.

This is when right out of the blue, you uncover otherwise hidden knowledge of someone or something. Sometimes it’s triggered by being around the person or thing, or just thinking about it.

Do you ever work on honing this gift? I’m sure there are quite a few ways you can help others with this.

Reactions: Benway
I’d call this the gift of knowing. Others would call this the gift of knowing.

This is when right out of the blue, you uncover otherwise hidden knowledge of someone or something. Sometimes it’s triggered by being around the person or thing, or just thinking about it.

Do you ever work on honing this gift? I’m sure there are quite a few ways you can help others with this.

No I havent, I never know when its going to happen. The dreams are more often but I do not always know the peolple, I can then bump in to someone which it is connected to.

I would not even know where to start.

Reactions: Charleh
No I havent, I never know when its going to happen. The dreams are more often but I do not always know the peolple, I can then bump in to someone which it is connected to.

I’ll do some looking for you if you like. That way others can check it out. Give me a few minutes.

Reactions: Confused89

Welcome to the forum, Confused. I assure you, this is a safe place and nastiness is not allowed. Your sharing will be respected here.

What you describe is a dream vision. Sometimes, guides or angels are able to visit us in sleep state and pass messages to us that are meant for others. When doing this in an awake state, it is called clairsentience or sometimes it can be mediumship, depending on what form it takes. It is nothing to fear, but it can, however, leave you confused as to what you do with this information given you at times.

Reactions: 7Critter