Advice soplease

No I havent, I never know when its going to happen. The dreams are more often but I do not always know the peolple, I can then bump in to someone which it is connected to.
That's essentially how this works. You will have no warning and for the most part no control on how or when you receive information. Many times this works like a messenger service from one realm to the other. Someone wants to pass a message, and you are the one that picks up the "phone", so to speak.

And clairsentience....very similar although clairsentience has a few more phyisical aspects to it. Bring on the coffee, Charleh. Share, please.
How’s a 30 ouncer sound? :)

Wow thank you.
Im overwhelmed by this, I thought I was going crazy.
Nope. Far from it. Once you’re into paranormal phenomena and supernatural gifts, nothing really surprises you.

Reactions: Debi
Wow thank you.
Im overwhelmed by this, I thought I was going crazy.
Not at all. This is something I am familiar with as I have the same abilities. There will be times you will get messages and not ever meet the person it was meant for. All that means is things have changed therefore the message was "deleted" from the voice mail, so to speak. I will caution you to use your own discernment in passing along these messages, Confused. I never, ever pass one along of impending death of someone. Just because you see or know something doesn't mean it's always meant to be shared. Time lines are changeable, so deaths may not happen and you have given someone the burden of worry if you pass that along to them. A good example of this is a well known psychic told me youngest son would die before he was 18. He did not, yet I lived with that burden for years until he turned 18 even though I "knew" she was wrong.

Hi and welcome Confused.
Looks like your questions have been answered. Hope you have more peace with the situation now. I don’t know your faith but prayer over this might help with how you would like it resolved. Either to grow in ability or to control it. Hope you enjoy looking around here. There are others here that deal with similar issues.

Anyone in america?

I apolgise if this offends anyone. Last night was very different and I feel it was for someone in here.

Last night I had a point of view dream of a lady, who was hiding from an active shooter situation. She survived the attack by hiding in like a box/ shelf very small space.
She died shortly after not due to injuries from the attack. But she then showes laying on a beach no sand but water and blue skies very peaceful. Can I assume thats her way of saying shes happy?

Also a american football player brown hair liked wearing blue shirts died in a car crash.
He showed family together on a brown sofa. He was leaning on the back of the couch. He is happy too. Kept dipping his hand in the bowl of chips/crisp. Lady with blonde hair he strokes it on his way out of the room.

I have never had two dreams so vivid. I am guessing its for someone here as it was the only new thing I did yesterday. And for both to be american matched.

Apolgies if it offends. I hope it makes sense to someone

Reactions: Charleh