Advice soplease

Anyone in america?

I apolgise if this offends anyone. Last night was very different and I feel it was for someone in here.

Last night I had a point of view dream of a lady, who was hiding from an active shooter situation. She survived the attack by hiding in like a box/ shelf very small space.
She died shortly after not due to injuries from the attack. But she then showes laying on a beach no sand but water and blue skies very peaceful. Can I assume thats her way of saying shes happy?

Also a american football player brown hair liked wearing blue shirts died in a car crash.
He showed family together on a brown sofa. He was leaning on the back of the couch. He is happy too. Kept dipping his hand in the bowl of chips/crisp. Lady with blonde hair he strokes it on his way out of the room.

I have never had two dreams so vivid. I am guessing its for someone here as it was the only new thing I did yesterday. And for both to be american matched.

Apolgies if it offends. I hope it makes sense to someone
Doesnt ring any bells with me. What country are you from?

It may just be you have now connected with American spirits in general since we are based in the United States

Reactions: 7Critter
Anyone in america?

I apolgise if this offends anyone. Last night was very different and I feel it was for someone in here.

Last night I had a point of view dream of a lady, who was hiding from an active shooter situation. She survived the attack by hiding in like a box/ shelf very small space.
She died shortly after not due to injuries from the attack. But she then showes laying on a beach no sand but water and blue skies very peaceful. Can I assume thats her way of saying shes happy?

Also a american football player brown hair liked wearing blue shirts died in a car crash.
He showed family together on a brown sofa. He was leaning on the back of the couch. He is happy too. Kept dipping his hand in the bowl of chips/crisp. Lady with blonde hair he strokes it on his way out of the room.

I have never had two dreams so vivid. I am guessing its for someone here as it was the only new thing I did yesterday. And for both to be american matched.

Apolgies if it offends. I hope it makes sense to someone
No footballers that I know of. But a couple weeks ago a young Canadian football team died in a bus accident. Only 3-5 survivors including the bus driver. But the team colours were green.

I guess we can keep our eyes open for news of this nature. Do you keep up with North American news?

Hello and welcome Confused.

You have already heard some of the best inputs. I'm going to re-quote one of Debi's points as it represents exactly how I encounter psychic messages too...

"That's essentially how this works. You will have no warning and for the most part no control on how or when you receive information."

I've been receiving psychic info for nearly 40 years. For me at least, one thing that has been true is that I often receive my info either as I awake or within the first 15-30 minutes of being awake. That is not to say that I don't receive info while I'm asleep or fully awake - because I do. But a huge percentage of it happens during that short period of early wakefulness.

And to the best of my knowledge Confused, I didn't make that happen. It just happens to be true for me. So though I don't have any conscious control that allows me to fully block out receipt of all psychic message, I have (so far) been rewarded by the fact that I can expect that I'm most likely to be a receptor in the mornings.

It is possible too that you are receiving different kinds of info which can at times make it more difficult to recognize the information as being psychic message. Let me offer this example - most of my experiences are telepathic, precognitive, or empathic but not to the exclusion of other forms of perception. For example, I once clearly heard a message - I heard it aloud; and, I was completely alone, in a very quiet sheltered place in the very early morning. Within a few seconds, the receipt of that audible message was confirmed by an incoming telephone call. I think that is called clairaudience. But I would not describe myself as "having clairaudience skills" because I only seemed to have experienced it once. My point is, though it only happened once, it did in fact happen; and, it was just as psychic and valid a form of receipt as the other telepathic abilities that have received many hundreds (maybe a thousand) messages . But I would have easily dismissed the supposed audio message as being non-psychic had it not been confirmed by that related telephone call.

So keep yourself open to any labels you or others might try to apply. Most important, there is a very real chance that you are not crazy.

Editing to add - I don't know that I have any experience with mediumship though in that I'm not certain any dead person or non-living entity has ever attempted to deliver a message to me. Seems to be only the living that I can read along with messages I assume the "universe" is planting into my head.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Confused.

You have already heard some of the best inputs. I'm going to re-quote one of Debi's points as it represents exactly how I encounter psychic messages too...

"That's essentially how this works. You will have no warning and for the most part no control on how or when you receive information."

I've been receiving psychic info for nearly 40 years. For me at least, one thing that has been true is that I often receive my info either as I awake or within the first 15-30 minutes of being awake. That is not to say that I don't receive info while I'm asleep or fully awake - because I do. But a huge percentage of it happens during that short period of early wakefulness.

And to the best of my knowledge Confused, I didn't make that happen. It just happens to be true for me. So though I don't have any conscious control that allows me to fully block out receipt of all psychic message, I have (so far) been rewarded by the fact that I can expect that I'm most likely to be a receptor in the mornings.

It is possible too that you are receiving different kinds of info which can at times make it more difficult to recognize the information as being psychic message. Let me offer this example - most of my experiences are telepathic, precognitive, or empathic but not to the exclusion of other forms of perception. For example, I once clearly heard a message - I heard it aloud; and, I was completely alone, in a very quiet sheltered place in the very early morning. Within a few seconds, the receipt of that audible message was confirmed by an incoming telephone call. I think that is called clairaudience. But I would not describe myself as "having clairaudience skills" because I only seemed to have experienced it once. My point is, though it only happened once, it did in fact happen; and, it was just as psychic and valid a form of receipt as the other telepathic abilities that have received many hundreds (maybe a thousand) messages . But I would have easily dismissed the supposed audio message as being non-psychic had it not been confirmed by that related telephone call.

So keep yourself open to any labels you or others might try to apply. Most important, there is a very real chance that you are not crazy.

Editing to add - I don't know that I have any experience with mediumship though in that I'm not certain any dead person or non-living entity has ever attempted to deliver a message to me. Seems to be only the living that I can read along with messages I assume the "universe" is planting into my head.
You bring up an excellent point, WandS. Labels. We try to stick one on everything, and (hate to use this phrase) "back in the day" we didn't use them at all to describe our abilities. They were simply gifts/abilities and used as we had them. We can get very caught up in the semantics and tear things down to it's some of this and some of that, but overall, it's simply what we do.