A few perks

I don't know how important clothes are to men, but another advantage of getting older, to me, is feeling comfortable wearing whatever I want. Back when I was employed, my first job was office based. I really hated having to look just right before leaving the house, every day of the week. Now, I don't have to worry about looking stylish!

I don't know how important clothes are to men, but another advantage of getting older, to me, is feeling comfortable wearing whatever I want. Back when I was employed, my first job was office based. I really hated having to look just right before leaving the house, every day of the week. Now, I don't have to worry about looking stylish!
I only had to wear 'nice' clothes working retail many years ago. Hated it lol. But got used to it. I've always wore whatever i wanted outside of work now as long as i am wearing a company shirt or hoodie, that's good.

someone told me once at a young age "if you want to be wise, just think things through, and always think about the whole, not the self"...
kinda like you and duke, not sure if im an old soul but i have always been very shy and quiet. still am, but i force myself to be more talkative. took jobs that put me in that type situation of coming out of my shell.....but still find it hard to be as outgoing as most people..... i think you are probably very similar maybe... and wiser than you give yourself credit. wisdom isnt just knowing things, but a combination of knowing along with compassion, empathy and understanding everything has an opposite, a reaction for every action, and knowing when to act and when to leave it be.......wisdom is a state of being as much as knowledge....and we all have those "doh" moment.....lol.....youre doing fine oz.....
Another meaningless ramble from you Paul. I might be a little wise, my daughter has an owl tattooed on her foot with dad on it. I gave her a beating for getting it :mad:. Joking on both counts here, you are wisdom in a human form Paul and I hugged Jade for the tatt. :)

This^!

345233677_998624424456731_2697982590442909222_n.jpg