A Fae Encounter

Bob…. This is crazy! Do you think it would be better to take a video and run it thru something to turn it into frames and pull from there? The orbs are invisible to the eye but I see them thru the iPhone. And it’s not just me. I had someone else watch how I did this and she could see the orbs too. I haven’t had time to go thru them but these photos were LOADED. Is there a process to change constrast to bring the images out more clearly? Many questions. AND the iPhone pro 13 only cost me 6 magic beans!
Video would be interesting to see any movement. It could rule out internal reflections from lens elements. Capturing still frames from video is possible,, and contrast and other attributes of a photo can easily be manipulated in Photoshop, or a million and one other photo editing applications. As far as printing, a good printer (even those at Walmart) should give you pretty much what you see on a phone screen.

Reactions: Lynne
For some back story… I go out in the evening and walk Pepper in our mobile home Park. The activity is mainly in front or nearby my old mobile home where I had lots of gnome sightings on camera. These dog walk /photo sessions last about 20 minutes cuz it’s cold. I swing my camera around till I spot a green orb and click. Then I go home an study them . I look at them as a design pattern and what “ should not be there” as my Cherokee grandad tautness. I’ve learned a lot about these fellers. How they like to hide in plain sight . How comical they are. How loving. Sooo much.

Video would be interesting to see any movement. It could rule out internal reflections from lens elements. Capturing still frames from video is possible,, and contrast and other attributes of a photo can easily be manipulated in Photoshop, or a million and one other photo editing applications. As far as printing, a good printer (even those at Walmart) should give you pretty much what you see on a phone do you know of an app that could turn a short video into still frames ?

For some back story… I go out in the evening and walk Pepper in our mobile home Park. The activity is mainly in front or nearby my old mobile home where I had lots of gnome sightings on camera. These dog walk /photo sessions last about 20 minutes cuz it’s cold. I swing my camera around till I spot a green orb and click. Then I go home an study them . I look at them as a design pattern and what “ should not be there” as my Cherokee grandad tautness. I’ve learned a lot about these fellers. How they like to hide in plain sight . How comical they are. How loving. Sooo much.
Exciting........Maybe you should ask one to pose.....Seriously! At least it couldn't hurt.

Exciting........Maybe you should ask one to pose.....Seriously! At least it couldn't hurt.
I DID. For my birthday last night and I got the HOT WARRIOR KING WITH THE 3 knights!. Full on- staring right at me.!!!! I said come on guys it’s my birthday .Any way you can help me get a clearer image!!!!

What about the face in what looks like a space helmet???