A Fae Encounter

The message is We are real and we are here and always have been
Another reason to conserve the earth's resources, we may be affecting a race we know nothing about.

View attachment 53455 Anyone see the young person looking directly at camera ? Wearing a darker colored scarf or medieval-ish mantal where a scarf would be? The being looks like it is sitting wearing a transparent View attachment 53457 cocked to the side of his head.. it looks like there is a stem coming out the top of it...like a translucent upside down funnel or flower
for some reason I cannot bring that small picture up to enlarge it.

For some reason your smaller pic posts are not enlargeable on either of my devices.

I can't enlarge the smaller ones either. Very interesting photos! I would really love to see some high resolution photos and video. I don't have a "photographic" explanation......especially when you see them floating by and even get a reaction from the dog. I shoot lots of photos and am never luck enough to get such an interesting phenomena. Please keep snapping. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, with new new iPhone lens.

Reactions: Lynne
ok....brace yourself........View attachment 53632
A very VERY HOT MAN. I think it's Arthur. I am going to pass out now. OMG
I'm 66....my eyesight is crap, my legs are killing me, I am in some kind of physical pain daily....but...I'm starting to think... there is some amazing SH^T going on here and it's gunna be worth hanging around for....

Reactions: Lynne