A Fae Encounter

My ASS! Lol
Bob…. This is crazy! Do you think it would be better to take a video and run it thru something to turn it into frames and pull from there? The orbs are invisible to the eye but I see them thru the iPhone. And it’s not just me. I had someone else watch how I did this and she could see the orbs too. I haven’t had time to go thru them but these photos were LOADED. Is there a process to change constrast to bring the images out more clearly? Many questions. AND the iPhone pro 13 only cost me 6 magic beans!

Amazing to say the least......Are the "orbs" visible to the naked eye in the shot with the dog?
No but Pepper clearly saw /sensed them. Lynne is gunna FREAK OUT. I wouldn’t believe this if I wasnt the one taking the photos. I need to print them out. Any suggestions on how to do that to get best result. It would be an interesting book

Jad I am in shock, you are getting glimpses of another world. The dog sees them too.

No but Pepper clearly saw /sensed them. Lynne is gunna FREAK OUT. I wouldn’t believe this if I wasnt the one taking the photos. I need to print them out. Any suggestions on how to do that to get best result. It would be an interesting book
We posted at the same time. I am freaking out for sure, you are looking into another dimension.

Jad I am in shock, you are getting glimpses of another world. The dog sees them too.
Lynne NEXT TO KING ARTHUR ARE 3KNIGHTS SHOULDERS THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT FACES

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne NEXT TO KING ARTHUR ARE 3KNIGHTS SHOULDERS THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT FACES
And there are several images of being on pepper AND I found ANOTHER Pepper in the bushes image and I haven’t begun to really scour the photos

Reactions: Lynne
You need to call Dannon Brinkley