9-19-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Watcha doin' or watching tonight, fellas? I've got on Pit Bulls and Paroles.

Sometimes we just outgrow one.
The old one was the most random one I could think of when I first started using it. This one, I think, suits me best. Too bad it was already in use on my other board I'm trying to get away from. It's gotten crazy there because of politics no less. And some posters aren't getting along.

The old one was the most random one I could think of when I first started using it. This one, I think, suits me best. Too bad it was already in use on my other board I'm trying to get away from. It's gotten crazy there because of politics no less. And some posters aren't getting along.
This is why I insist on a politics free forum. Everybody needs a place to go to be away from it all. You get that 24/7 and your head will spin and explode! lol

Reactions: Paintman
I always thought the psychic figured out his horrible thing. When you say stuff right outside the door , that's the reality. 101 shrink stuff too.
Hey Lone.

Reactions: Debi
This is why I insist on a politics free forum. Everybody needs a place to go to be away from it all. You get that 24/7 and your head will spin and explode! lol
This is my second go around with politics on a board. The first time it destroyed the entire forum and posters started leaving in droves. If your opinions didn't coincide with what the site admin believed in, he'd censor you. This time it isn't so bad but it's starting to lean that way. I doubt this one will go by the wayside, but it's slacked off a bit as of late by the same token. I'm just glad I'm free of that headache here.

Reactions: garnetsilver
This is my second go around with politics on a board. The first time it destroyed the entire forum and posters started leaving in droves. If your opinions didn't coincide with what the site admin believed in, he'd censor you. This time it isn't so bad but it's starting to lean that way. I doubt this one will go by the wayside, but it's slacked off a bit as of late by the same token. I'm just glad I'm free of that headache here.
That's what we're after...headache free area! I figure it's all over out there and quite frankly, nobody is changing anyone's mind on where they stand. It's just anger all over the place. We want to be that peaceful place to actually talk about things...not yell at each other. Hopefully we provide you a place to have a bit of fun and perhaps find some new ideas.

Reactions: garnetsilver
And you said to the guy with 100 upvotes on Brietbart, jerk.

Well, I still ask my question. What's up tonight for you guys?