9-19-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Hey Lonewolf, have you explored the other parts of this forum? There are some AMAZING posts with incredible information about everything and some really funny stuff. Debi runs this forum like no other

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm telling you,lonewolf, I start opening some of these different threads on the Forum and I go down the rabbit hole.i learn so much! It is crazy!!

I don't have that many posts yet and I've been here for almost four months. I'm trying to break away from another board currently.

I've looked around but not throughout it entirely yet. I tend to hang around the Owl's Nest most of the time.
Owl's nest is a good one! Some of the threads in Cryptids,UFO,Ancient History..there are soooo many and all equally cool

Also, WEIRD NEWS under NEWS is something i check every day. i have a whole thread on Octopus over there. Those little suckers are magical beings and smarter than a lot of people,including me!

Well, I've been spending more time here lately so I'm going to go exploring more and more. And some things catch my eye more than others with the paranormal.

I don't have that many posts yet and I've been here for almost four months. I'm trying to break away from another board currently.
Well....we don't require you to be monogamous. It's all good in the hood! Ok Lonewolf, I'm gunna go..nice to chat with you and do check out the rest of the forum...it is very unique Nighterz!