8-25-2021 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

It's taking forever for me to load a page and post tonight. Ugh. This better fix itself. Happens every time a bad rain hits and the CenturyLink hub in the cornfield goes underwater. Welcome to Indiana internet! lol

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
It's taking forever for me to load a page and post tonight. Ugh. This better fix itself. Happens every time a bad rain hits and the CenturyLink hub in the cornfield goes underwater. Welcome to Indiana internet! lol
I hate CenturyLink. They suck.

Reactions: Debi
I feel for her. It's always something with them. And getting help if something is wrong? HA! They can't get off the script long enough to hear you actually might know what's wrong because it's happened so much!
Oh I know! Lol

Reactions: Debi
Getting ready to head to the nest shortly. I hope everyone has a good night and sleeps well!

On now if anyone needs a show to listen to!

Midnight.FM

TONIGHT: Dean Haglund, known for his role as “Langly” on the "The X-Files" and "The Lone Gunmen," joins us to discuss his new show, where he gets the lowdown from the brave souls who’ve attempted the most terrifying renovation projects ever on haunted, cursed and possessed properties. Listen live at 10 pm ET/9 pm CT/7 pm PT at Midnight.FM, TuneIn or on the Paranormal Radio or Talk Stream Live apps.