8-25-2021 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

That's the worst. Luckily, we've had clear skies under a full moon for the past few nights and we've gotten a break from the higher humidity in the mornings.
That would be great but sigh...not to be just yet. Maybe in a week, or so they say.

Checking in.

Mowed the lawn and got my left foot angried-up, been dealing with that all evening. Just garden variety arthritis but it can be a hateful b!tch. Wife had a bad afternoon too and slept it away. I took care of supper, we are fed and both doing better after some rest.

Hope everyone takes some time to recharge when you need it!

Some wise men once said,

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."

RIP, Charlie. Thank you for a lifetime of good feelings. There is no greater legacy.

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi
Checking in.

Mowed the lawn and got my left foot angried-up, been dealing with that all evening. Just garden variety arthritis but it can be a hateful b!tch. Wife had a bad afternoon too and slept it away. I took care of supper, we are fed and both doing better after some rest.

Hope everyone takes some time to recharge when you need it!

Some wise men once said,

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."

RIP, Charlie. Thank you for a lifetime of good feelings. There is no greater legacy.
Oh, I hear you on the arthritis. Mine's been kicking all day.

Glad you're doing better tonight. I'm waiting for meds to kick in.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah