8/17/15 Interview with David Sereda AND Joe Rogan

If you go to the upper right hand corner of the screen here...hover over your Avatar. A pop up menu will appear. Choose "Preferences" . At the top of that you will see where you can set the time zone for yourself. Just set it and make sure to save your preferences. Should take care of any time issues for you.

Previously Done, -prior to the observed problem

Rolede...that is the only setting we have for time here that I am aware of. I'm not the tech person, so I will check on it. So far, I've not had anyone else run into the problem, but I'll check with the techies and see if they have an answer to that.

OK I Appreciate your help.
New Question:
I joined Time Travelers. My info says-

Midnight in the Desert
Access Start Date: 06-27-2015
Access End Date: 08-19-2015

I wrote to Keith asking how to renew (so as to maintain my $5.00 rate)-

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM
I want to renew my $5.00 membership to Midnight In The Desert.
I went to my “Time Travelers” “Subscription” which expires in four (4) days and could NOT find a link to renew.
HELP !!!

He Responded-
you don't it's automatic.

So I'm puzzled about that "Access End Date: 08-19-2015"

If it renews automatically (which I'm OK with) why show an access end date?

Has anyone else had this question/situation?

As we are not an Art Bell owned site, I don't know the reasons for that. My GUESS would be that when it auto renews, it will then show as a new access end date, since it is being charged in 30 day increments.

Also, tomorrow is the end date of the $5 rate, so their system may be set to show that date for some reason. All programs are different...and confusing. Once again, we are not an Art Bell owned site. We are the sanctioned moderated forum and I have no definitive answers for you.

I am aware that you "are not an Art Bell owned site", I just wondered if you or any others that may also be fellow "Time Travelers" have "Renewed" or heard anything.

Reactions: Debi
I am aware that you "are not an Art Bell owned site", I just wondered if you or any others that may also be fellow "Time Travelers" have "Renewed" or heard anything.
Sorry, Rolede...I have to state that even when I'm "guessing" what may be the issue.

OK I Appreciate your help.
New Question:
I joined Time Travelers. My info says-

Midnight in the Desert
Access Start Date: 06-27-2015
Access End Date: 08-19-2015

I wrote to Keith asking how to renew (so as to maintain my $5.00 rate)-

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM
I want to renew my $5.00 membership to Midnight In The Desert.
I went to my “Time Travelers” “Subscription” which expires in four (4) days and could NOT find a link to renew.
HELP !!!

He Responded-
you don't it's automatic.

So I'm puzzled about that "Access End Date: 08-19-2015"

If it renews automatically (which I'm OK with) why show an access end date?

Has anyone else had this question/situation?
Your account will auto renew it's membership tomorrow morning. Mine renewed a couple days ago. You don't have to do anything to re new the subscription it does it automatically.

Reactions: Debi