8-12-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Yes it is....and the upgrades are way more than I thought they would be.....my old one was still good, this one just has a lot more, and is more user friendly.
Then we shall expect to see more artwork coming our way! I enjoy getting a look at what you do, Paul. And btw, the apple pic actually was better with the story...lol

Reactions: Paulm
Yes it is....and the upgrades are way more than I thought they would be.....my old one was still good, this one just has a lot more, and is more user friendly.
Lol...and I'm cheap and hate investing in things until its absolutely necessary.........

Reactions: Paintman
Lol...and I'm cheap and hate investing in things until its absolutely necessary.........
Sometimes ya gotta bite the bullet, and I'm thinking 15 years on the other one was a good run, kid.

Sometimes ya gotta bite the bullet, and I'm thinking 15 years on the other one was a good run, kid.
Yep.....I won't wait that long again....lol......but these things can cost upwards of 3 grand.......( I didn't spend that much, this time but I am thinking later on..).... Great for plein aire work...

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Thrifty. Ain't nothing wrong with being Thrifty.
I do believe he was 15 years of thrifty...lol I'm the same way. I hate buying new stuff. I hate shopping in general. I look around at "stuff" and go "that used to be money."

Absolutely........but it is a tool, I just don't see it that way I think.
There are some essential "things". Like tech. I'm already saving up for a new laptop because I know how I wear them out. But ask me to buy a new pair of shoes and I'll ask why? I have two pairs.

There are some essential "things". Like tech. I'm already saving up for a new laptop because I know how I wear them out. But ask me to buy a new pair of shoes and I'll ask why? I have two pairs.
A woman with only 2 pair shoes should be in the cryptid forum.......hard to believe they exist......lol