8-12-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Trying to stay cool. And get familiar with a new wacom tablet, ( sure you can tell that, lol).....getting a new one is the best thing I could a done...should have done this years ago.
I'm at least familiar with what it is and does, which is unusual for me! lol New features on it?

Reactions: Paulm
Interesting, we just went into a tornado watch. Great.

I'm at least familiar with what it is and does, which is unusual for me! lol New features on it?
Tons of new features, my old one was 15 years old, sooooo..lol....the pressure sensitivity is unbelievable,,,coulnot d even begin to describe that.....

Reactions: Debi
Tons of new features, my old one was 15 years old, sooooo..lol....the pressure sensitivity is unbelievable,,,could even begin to describe that.....
With all that you do with your art, this seems obvious you should have a new one. 15 years in tech is a looooong time!

Reactions: Paulm
With all that you do with your art, this seems obvious you should have a new one. 15 years in tech is a looooong time!
Yes it is....and the upgrades are way more than I thought they would be.....my old one was still good, this one just has a lot more, and is more user friendly.

Reactions: Debi