8-12-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

A woman with only 2 pair shoes should be in the cryptid forum.......hard to believe they exist......lol
I wore nursing shoes for my career. I only need sneekers and goin' out shoes. Black goes with everything in my wardrobe.

Reactions: Paulm
I wore nursing shoes for my career. I only need sneekers and goin' out shoes. Black goes with everything in my wardrobe.
At one time my whole wardrobe was black and white, and jeans......so simple

Reactions: Paintman
Well if it's confession time... I found a pair of hiking boots that I wear for work boots. They give a ton of support to that ankle that I broke 14 years ago. They were so comfortable that I bought three pairs.:) Still have one pair new in the box.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
At one time my whole wardrobe was black and white, and jeans......so simple
Add pink and purple into that and viola! lol
Well if it's confession time... I found a pair of hiking boots that I wear for work boots. They give a ton of support to that ankle that I broke 14 years ago. They were so comfortable that I bought three pairs.:) Still have one pair new in the box.
That's the way to do it! If you find something that works, get them while you can and use when you need them.

Paul, my Peoria son does the same thing. Black or white or jeans. Work outfit is black pants, white shirt or black shirt. The one time his wife got him to wear a Hawiian shirt on vacation she took a pic just so she could prove it. Otherwise, t's and jeans.

I used to go to Springfield Mo. Three times a year and would always go to bass pro's outlet center and get hiking boots like that...couple pair at a time for cheap....

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Black and white huh? Like the girls in the Robert Palmer videos?(80's)
Bought two tie dye t-shirts at the County Fair. Never had one before. But you can't help but being a good mood with all of those colors:).

Reactions: Paulm
Black and white huh? Like the girls in the Robert Palmer videos?(80's)
Bought two tie dye t-shirts at the County Fair. Never had one before. But you can't help but being a good mood with all of those colors:).
In my hippie days, that WAS my wardrobe! lol

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Paul, my Peoria son does the same thing. Black or white or jeans. Work outfit is black pants, white shirt or black shirt. The one time his wife got him to wear a Hawiian shirt on vacation she took a pic just so she could prove it. Otherwise, t's and jeans.
That's all I wear now, t shirts and jeans.....

Reactions: Debi
When my son went to China, they were all impressed he wore the "uniform" of dress over there...lol I guess it's sort of required to be black and white. However, they could not understand why he sports a beard.