News 72 on Terrorist Watch list worked at DHS

Yea....
I remember a long time ago ... pre 2001....when I actually ENJOYED flying....
then post 2002 I made a joke....that is NOT a bomb in my crouch....
WOW did I get the attention of the female TSA agent...I joking asked for the "cute" guy next to her....20 minutes later I am still in the "boxed area" being warned if I did not shut up ( I almost missed my flight) I would be arrested !!!
lesson
Take a drug that renders you a zombie..
bend over...
do this do that
all the while...smiling a little...not to much..
yes no (say nothing else)
NOT FUN ANYMORE !!!
ONLY TIME I TAKE A VALIUM.....
our TSA.......
LOl , Yeah the times have changed. I remember in 1986 I flew to Austin from Chicago ,and on the return trip I went through the metal detector ,and it went off so I took off my giant belt buckle of the day ,and went through again and it was quiet ,and at that point I shouldn't have said anything at all but you guys know me there has to be at least one attempt at humor so ...Out of my mouth came Hmmm thats crazy the buckle wouldn't go through but the gun did .I was smiling as if to let her know it was a joke ( a bad one ) she brought me back through the metal detector and looked at me over her glasses and said " I will pretend I didn't hear that " Today I know all hell would have broken loose

LOl , Yeah the times have changed. I remember in 1986 I flew to Austin from Chicago ,and on the return trip I went through the metal detector ,and it went off so I took off my giant belt buckle of the day ,and went through again and it was quiet ,and at that point I shouldn't have said anything at all but you guys know me there has to be at least one attempt at humor so ...Out of my mouth came Hmmm thats crazy the buckle wouldn't go through but the gun did .I was smiling as if to let her know it was a joke ( a bad one ) she brought me back through the metal detector and looked at me over her glasses and said " I will pretend I didn't hear that " Today I know all hell would have broken loose
Yea..
SWAT team(s)....just to start...
no matter what else...
NO flight for you today !!!!

Reactions: sal and Grinchesbro
Yea
I have noticed (just my opinion) the TSA really have a complex....
some are "nut jobs"....
and NONE have any sense of humor !
note
ISN'T IT INTERESTING THEY CAN PERFORM A "PROPER PROSTATE EXAM ON SOMEBODY'S GRANDMA DUE TO A JOKE....BUT WHEN TESTED THEY FAIL MANY TIMES IN DETECTING WEAPONS ?
DUH.....
lesson
For a "terrorist" to be caught....they must be in drag and dressed as a grandma and making jokes left and right.....
note for Obama
drop leflets over the Middle East in Arabic giving these instructions on proper dress and joking....("proper head dress" is permissible")
LOL

Your comment made me wonder, sal. Wouldn't a terrorist hacker look at an electronic warning system as a challenge to get into and start posting a bunch of red herrings; get people all over the nation into a frenzy ? Pick six or eight cities and start posting incidents in these cities.
sure, i would manipulate it. We have become so predictable.

Reactions: Debi
what needs to happen is to have (God forbid) a little blood shed in say NY or Cali. Have some kids killed by the jihad. Everyone will be clamoring for our guns again. Then let it happen in Texas where everyone is armed to the teeth and they get leveled on national tv. They said nothing when those two morons tried to shoot up the anti muslim rally in Dallas but they could not tie them to a group and no one took responsibility. They are dead though.

They have the fox watching the hen house

72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List
Yeah, now I'm feeling sooo secure!
I think it says more about what DHS considers a potential terrorist than who is working for them that might actually be dangerous. These days, talking openly about one's Constitutional rights, not being Christian (or Abrahamite at all, for that matter - hello, you-know-who-you-are!), being a social activist (volunteering at homeless shelters or with Food Not Bombs counts) or being a skilled metalsmith is considered inherently suspicious.