News 72 on Terrorist Watch list worked at DHS

Don't apologize and BTW, in case you missed it, you can now say "whoopass" around here. ;) And several other formerly banned words are now considered common language. Just stay away from vulgarities that start with F or C and you're good.

Whitley Streiber put out an excellent commentary that I just came across. I think he hit some pretty good points.

Whitley's Journal | The Why of Islamic Terrorism | unknowncountry
The reader comments are good also.

If we can't call it what it is, if we can't name the enemy, how the heck do we stop it? ISIS has become it's own state...it's own movable country. It's now an outside country striking us. Yes, we will always have those within our country who are Christian/Jewish/whatever that may go off the rails, but they are NOT an organized unit sending in surgical strike teams or sending out the message to strike. This is organized and specifically targeting those not of their "country" and beliefs. That's where I see the difference. Name the enemy and then deal with it.

Let us review "history"....
Discuss this question...
ARE WE ABLE TO TRUST OUR OWN GOVERNMENT AND ITS THREE LETTER AGENCIES ????
BASED ON THEIR "ACCURACY"..PRESIDENT PRESENT AND PAST INCLUDED ???
and NOW we are to assume we will get the honest truth from these same mentioned agencies and president ??
GOD help us all.......
Note:a recent poll showed 8% of Muslim "refugees" siding with radical idiot sects....and up to 15% thinking " the nuts are NOT bad people !!!
duh....how many people can cause 100 to 150 deaths by execution????
1 ? 3 ? 5 ? 10 ? 20 ?......
15 % of say 10,000 is 1,500.....
THINK ABOUT IT......,

i am sorry but if we have a system that shows us what we are seeing, then the terrorists know also. And if they are seeing something that is threatening, why do they not pounce on it. They bought enough damn bullets. Start profiling again and hit them where it hurts. These people only understand brutality and we should show some good old fashioned American whoopa$$. Oh yeah, they bottled that up with political correctness.

Arm yourselves people, the revolution is not going to be black and white, that is the diversion. It is going to be against the Muslims. I am actually considering moving to Utah, land of the machine gun. Texas has too many liberal hippies from Cali moving in.
Check out those housing/land prices in Utah and report back .I could be convinced to leave for the land of the machine gun .Keeping in mind our homes must be at least 100 yards apart for both of our familys safety .Machine gun fire from our guard towers may occasionally ricochet

I haven't flown since the 1980s and will never again .So I guess this fight doesn't affect me directly ,but what they are doing to this country is disgraceful nontheless .

Reactions: curandero81
Check out those housing/land prices in Utah and report back .I could be convinced to leave for the land of the machine gun .Keeping in mind our homes must be at least 100 yards apart for both of our familys safety .Machine gun fire from our guard towers may occasionally ricochet
I love it ....
but
Didn't an "idiot" get caught in Europe with a grenade launcher or armor penetrating missle launcher ????
(curious...the "law" does not permit these weapons....duh... I know...the "idiots" were NOT aware of the law...JUST LIKE THOSE IDIOTS IN PARIS !!!)
Obama....just wants to make sure the know the law .....his answer....publish in Arabic....and drop all over the Middle East ....PROBLEM SOLVED

Reactions: Grinchesbro
LOL.....
( I guess laughing is better than crying and banging your head against the wall.....repeating " how stupid can they be")

I love it ....
but
Didn't an "idiot" get caught in Europe with a grenade launcher or armor penetrating missle launcher ????
(curious...the "law" does not permit these weapons....duh... I know...the "idiots" were NOT aware of the law...JUST LIKE THOSE IDIOTS IN PARIS !!!)
Obama....just wants to make sure the know the law .....his answer....publish in Arabic....and drop all over the Middle East ....PROBLEM SOLVED
An enemy informed of our laws is helpless against us:D

Reactions: curandero81
I haven't flown since the 1980s and will never again .So I guess this fight doesn't affect me directly ,but what they are doing to this country is disgraceful nontheless .
Yea....
I remember a long time ago ... pre 2001....when I actually ENJOYED flying....
then post 2002 I made a joke....that is NOT a bomb in my crouch....
WOW did I get the attention of the female TSA agent...I joking asked for the "cute" guy next to her....20 minutes later I am still in the "boxed area" being warned if I did not shut up ( I almost missed my flight) I would be arrested !!!
lesson
Take a drug that renders you a zombie..
bend over...
do this do that
all the while...smiling a little...not to much..
yes no (say nothing else)
NOT FUN ANYMORE !!!
ONLY TIME I TAKE A VALIUM.....
our TSA.......

Press one for English....
Press two for Spanish....
.....damn
ALL ALONG....
OUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING...
Press three for Arabic....
message following....
" it is AGAINST the law to kill innocent people, behead people, fly airplanes into buildings, shoot Military personnel (even if you are military), and so on....