7-22-2019 Monday Live CHat Thread

I hope the rain has cooled things down a little bit there.
Bigtime! Such a relief, gotta tell you. Breathing better, too. I think it took out a lot of that pollen and just floating junk from the air. Pretty good sized storms, too.

Bigtime! Such a relief, gotta tell you. Breathing better, too. I think it took out a lot of that pollen and just floating junk from the air. Pretty good sized storms, too.
Good deal......We've got a flash flood watch in effect tonight.....I just hope its all over by the time I drive to my meeting tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Debi
Good deal......We've got a flash flood watch in effect tonight.....I just hope its all over by the time I drive to my meeting tomorrow morning.
You live where the term Gulley washers came from! Hope no flooding for you guys there.

Did you see where Rosemary Ellen Guiley passed? The old guard is dropping fast.

You live where the term Gulley washers came from! Hope no flooding for you guys there.

Did you see where Rosemary Ellen Guiley passed? The old guard is dropping fast.
Yep, I've been a fan since she was a contributing editor at FATE.

Yep, I've been a fan since she was a contributing editor at FATE.
Me, too. Always admired that lady. Just glad she wrote all those books. At least we have something of a library of her knowledge.

Reactions: T-Bob
Question for you....on these little Maltese (now also known to have Shitzu in her), how the heck do you do haircuts on these little beasties? Do you keep it shorter? Longer? Is there a preferred cut for them? I need easy care here. She looks like a ball of fluff.

Question for you....on these little Maltese (now also known to have Shitzu in her), how the heck do you do haircuts on these little beasties? Do you keep it shorter? Longer? Is there a preferred cut for them? I need easy care here. She looks like a ball of fluff.
My wife does all that......But, in summer, she cuts the hair short with clippers, and lets it grow out for winter.

Here's Sophie with a fresh trim.

16963339470_38276eeae2_k.jpg

My wife does all that......But, in summer, she cuts the hair short with clippers, and lets it grow out for winter.

Here's Sophie with a fresh trim.

View attachment 19637
Looks like a winner to me! I shall find the clippers! I have the face clipped back, except for the ears at that moment. But when her fur came back in, it really came in! Looks like a little dirty snowball and she's got fur flying all over the place. She loves to run.