7-22-2019 Monday Live CHat Thread

Looks like a winner to me! I shall find the clippers! I have the face clipped back, except for the ears at that moment. But when her fur came back in, it really came in! Looks like a little dirty snowball and she's got fur flying all over the place. She loves to run.

Maltese don't normally shed, ot Shitzus.

She is now up to her correct weight, per vet. She was only 5 pounds and needed to get to 8. We have her there now and she looks good and healthy.

Maltese don't normally shed, ot Shitzus.
I think it's more of her rubbing up against everything. She loves to run and slide across stuff....like a slip and slide. Strange little girl, but she's having fun with it.

Reactions: T-Bob
Our sheets are her favorite slide....or the grass outside. Somedays she's a bit green.

Unfortunately, Pugs and Frenchies shed, and Daisy, our pug, can just stand in a spot and there will be a pile of black hair.

Reactions: Debi
Unfortunately, Pugs and Frenchies shed, and Daisy, our pug, can just stand in a spot and there will be a pile of black hair.

Well, this chick leaves some furballs behind at times. I know because I'm sometimes spitting them out when she sleeps on my pillow with me. Not the best for lungs, but she sneaks up there when I'm sleeping. Watcha gonna do....sigh.

Well, this chick leaves some furballs behind at times. I know because I'm sometimes spitting them out when she sleeps on my pillow with me. Not the best for lungs, but she sneaks up there when I'm sleeping. Watcha gonna do....sigh.
It could be worse. Daisy sleeps snunngled as close to my head as she can get. She has to be on the same side I am turned. If I turn, she gets up and moves to the other side.

It could be worse. Daisy sleeps sunngled as close to my head as she can get. She has to be on the same side I am turned. If I turn, she gets up and moves to the other side.
Dang! That's close! lol Sophie just lands above my head on the pillow. I have 3 pillows and she has chosen the top one. I keep her off of it during the day but she sneaks right on up at night. She's very ninja about it...lol

Dang! That's close! lol Sophie just lands above my head on the pillow. I have 3 pillows and she has chosen the top one. I keep her off of it during the day but she sneaks right on up at night. She's very ninja about it...lol
That's the Maltese way.