6-9-2018 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I remember the spork thread well, which is what had me laughing.

Okay then. Can we have a mod add an obvious “recycle” emoticon to our treasure trove of options? That could become our official, sanctioned icon for “callback to an earlier post”.

Evening T. You have your phone in hand now? Or you posting to the PNF from a TOS Star Trek tricorder?
Actually, I'm home on my laptop. I sometimes post from my iPad, while at work, from my truck, but not tonight. I rarely post anything from my phone, as it would take me a month to type in a sentence.

Reactions: Benway
Actually, I'm home on my laptop. I sometimes post from my iPad, while at work, from my truck, but not tonight. I rarely post anything from my phone, as it would take me a month to type in a sentence.

Yep. Between my diminished eye sight and my fat-fingering, I would be mostly useless on an iPhone.

You must be a Star Trek fan.

Major (Barrett) Lee!

I was a very active member of San Diego Star Trek for Revival. I was also part of the fandom in the 1970s which was one of many national organizations to put pressure on studios to bring back Star Trek.

I introduced my closest grade school, junior and senior high school friend to the convention circuit. Her fandom turned her into a Vice President of Comicon San Diego.

I own one of the earliest fan built tricorders, communicators, and working phasers.

In fact my friend (above) married another of our high school friends - I was best man (aka #1) At the ceremony at Hilton’s defunct Star Trek thrill ride in Las Vegas.

Now I’m just a psychic - I had to leave the Trek hobbies behind to deal with my mystic life.

Reactions: Benway
Major (Barrett) Lee!

I was a very active member of San Diego Star Trek for Re I also I the 1970s which was one of many national organizations to put pressure on studios to bring back Star Trek.

I introduced my closest grade school, junior and senior high school friend to the convention circuit. Her fandom turned her into a Vice President of Comicon San Diego.

I own one of the earliest fan built tricorders, communicators, and working phasers.

In fact my friend (above) married another of our high school firends - I was best man (aka #1) I the ceremony at Hilton’sdecun t Star Trek thrill ride in Las Vegas.

Now I’m just a psychic - I had to leave the Trek hobbies behind to deal with my mystic life.
Wow! Then you know my avatar has a Trek connection. It's from Zombies of the Stratosphere (Republic, 1952), in which Leonard Nimoy starred as Narab, an alien, long before his Spock role.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman