6-9-2018 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Have we started the show yet?
:(

Hi WandS. Some of my socks have entered that zone.

Wouldn’t it be so righteous if we could get Debi to apport those bad boys back here from wherever they journeyed to. Then we could donate them to a charity for those who don’t have socks. That is of course, unless...(read on)

They’re on their souls journey :D

...Lynne’s point is right. What if my Hose-zone is where solitary socks go to get a soul! Then we’d probably be bringing back a million sentient sock puppets (with those cheap glue on eyes you know the kind with the black pupils that just slide around in different directions). In this case we’d have to start our own pet adoption agency I guess.

Reactions: Lynne
Wouldn’t it be so righteous if we could get Debi to apport those bad boys back here from wherever they journeyed to. Then we could donate them to a charity for those who don’t have socks. That is of course, unless...(read on)

...Lynne’s point is right. What if my Hose-zone is where solitary socks go to get a soul! Then we’d probably be bringing back a million sentient sock puppets (with those cheap glue on eyes you know the kind with the black pupils that just slide around in different directions). In this case we’d have to start our own pet adoption agency I guess.
Ha ha ha ha hahahaaaa! Yep