6-4-2023 Sunday Live Chat

I've had stuff happen like that through life. Put something down, next thing it's gone and after ripping everything apart, find it right back where you know you set it down.
I've had that but more so at the other house we owned. Lynne has it all the time!

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
From what I heard on his interview, he sees this as the same type of phenomenon that happens on the Ranch. That's the "ufo" connection in some cases, but his direct tie is to the phenomena we now know about.
I think that this goes to the nature of how our reality works and those who understand it (whatever or whomever they are), are manipulating it their own purposes. All things that we see as Paranormal may stem from this.

I keep meaning to mention what I saw on the show "on Patrol" Saturday night. Debi did you happen to see a UFO of sorts fly in a downward flash behind a policeman talking to the someone. I got Jim to come take a look and we replayed it over and over, even at a slow speed. It was something dark and it dashed downward and off screen. I was shocked.
I thought I saw something there! OK, it wasn't just me then! Yes, I caught that. Hubs would not rewind, but yes. Do you recall what dept that was with?

I was trying to figure out if perhaps the police had a drone in the air and were bringing it down? But it seemed to dang fast for that.

Reactions: Selectric
Indeed it is and sometimes my items will be gone for years and then turn up in a ridiculous place that I know it couldn't have been.
What's different about yours is that sometimes new stuff shows up...with sales tags still on it! I have to laugh because it's actually "shoplifting" stuff to send to you.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I thought I saw something there! OK, it wasn't just me then! Yes, I caught that. Hubs would not rewind, but yes. Do you recall what dept that was with?
No, I asked Jim too. If I catch the rerun at some point, I will take notice.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
No, I asked Jim too. If I catch the rerun at some point, I will take notice.
I'll watch their FB page and see if anyone else noticed. I was kind of sad that Beech Grove is being replaced. It's close to me. I did hear some people in town were upset at all the bad stuff being shown...like the child with the gun.

What's different about yours is that sometimes new stuff shows up...with sales tags still on it! I have to laugh because it's actually "shoplifting" stuff to send to you.
Yes, the dresses in the closet are a mind blower. I have no memory of buying them. Jim doesn't recall me buying them. They weren't gifts. I have a ring that I found in the carpet one day. It was the old shag carpet and I had vacuumed it a million times since we moved in. Lindsey was about 10, no one had been in the house but us three and her friend (who denied it being hers). Well, it was laying on the carpet where I could see it. I have worn it for over 20 years. No one has ever said it was theirs or identified it.

• Wow
Reactions: Selectric and Debi