6-4-2023 Sunday Live Chat

It has been a quiet day around here. I made a trip to see the horse and picked up some groceries. I did get the new book in the mail on Apports. I read the introduction and the first 15 pages. So far it is well written, and I it is expressing what I have experienced all my life. Thanks for the tip on it.
Quite welcome! I've read about halfway. It presents a LOT of cases that were unknown to me.

Reactions: Lynne
Quite welcome! I've read about halfway. It presents a LOT of cases that were unknown to me.
I wish I could have told him my stories; I could have added to his list of witnesses. It is the only book I have ever read on this and it is very validating. The descriptions are so like what happens to me. The connection to UFO occurrences doesn't fit but the circumstances of appearing and disappearing are the same. I am glad to know others are having similar events and I am not crazy.

Reactions: Selectric
Hi, Selectric. I am well thanks, scratching mosquito bites from the fireworks Friday night. Read you are having dreams again. Any insightful information?
Not sure yet. Kind of hoping not lol.

I wish I could have told him my stories; I could have added to his list of witnesses. It is the only book I have ever read on this and it is very validating. The descriptions are so like what happens to me. The connection to UFO occurrences doesn't fit but the circumstances of appearing and disappearing are the same. I am glad to know others are having similar events and I am not crazy.
From what I heard on his interview, he sees this as the same type of phenomenon that happens on the Ranch. That's the "ufo" connection in some cases, but his direct tie is to the phenomena we now know about.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I've had stuff happen like that through life. Put something down, next thing it's gone and after ripping everything apart, find it right back where you know you set it down.

I keep meaning to mention what I saw on the show "on Patrol" Saturday night. Debi did you happen to see a UFO of sorts fly in a downward flash behind a policeman talking to the someone. I got Jim to come take a look and we replayed it over and over, even at a slow speed. It was something dark and it dashed downward and off screen. I was shocked.

Reactions: Selectric