6-4-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Pretty sure you are my outstanding dream member here. Bad? Good? Premonition or visitation type?
Not exactly sure if it was visitation, though one of my deceased best friends was in it and perhaps the other.

I had a crazy dream the other night that was actually funny. I had one of the members here as a guest on a radio show. I could actually hear the voice! Came fully awake to hear the same program on (we stream it overnight for hubs) but it was a different guest.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
T
Good evening, Lynne. I'm going to remind you that Tuesday night Skinwalker starts an hour earlier, at 9 PM Eastern. Just a head's up so you can plan ahead! lol
Thanks, tomorrow is my parents day, so idk what time I will be home. I should be sitting down by 9.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
T
Thanks, tomorrow is my parents day, so idk what time I will be home. I should be sitting down by 9.
It's not until TUESDAY night, Lynne. You're good to go tomorrow.

It has been a quiet day around here. I made a trip to see the horse and picked up some groceries. I did get the new book in the mail on Apports. I read the introduction and the first 15 pages. So far it is well written, and I it is expressing what I have experienced all my life. Thanks for the tip on it.

Reactions: Selectric