6-12-2021 Saturday Live Chat

For me its about 8 factors. If I hit say 4 or 5 I'm in trouble. Allergies, weather/dampness, stress, hard exercise, dust / perfume, pollen / grasses.
Yup, all that and then some. A few days ago it was like trying to breathe through a straw.

Yup, all that and then some. A few days ago it was like trying to breathe through a straw.
Sometimes I would meditate and concentrate on opening those passageways. It didn't work, but I was desperate.

Reactions: Debi
Sometimes I would meditate and concentrate on opening those passageways. It didn't work, but I was desperate.
Doing that daily as well. Staying calm is essential or everything just gets worse.

I'm hoping that tonight I can rest better and get some actual sleep instead of brief naps. That would help a lot. The dang steroids wire me up plus the breathing treatments make me jittery. Once again, thanks to everyone for the concern and love sent my way. I love you all and appreciate it.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Yup! No matter how much you treat the air inside, the weather and allergies outside impact you. And we hit 96 today both in heat index and humidity here with allergies pegged out on the high scale. Tracy has been affected as well, so I've had Billy the nurse on duty here with meals. It's been sandwiches or soup or frozen pizza for a few days. Which is fine because I am not hungry at all.
Get well , sending love to you

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Lynne. I hope to get on the iron horse tomorrow. We have had rain last two days. Plus family get-togethers, and family handyman duties.
Is your bike fixed now?

OK, gang. That's about it for me tonight. Just wanted to see if I could say hi to a few of you all! Now it's time to rest. May you all have a good evening and I'll see you tomorrow!