6-12-2021 Saturday Live Chat

Bee sting? They are bad right now
Very possible. Whatever it was she refuses to go out into the back yard now. She'll go to the front yard but won't put a paw out back.

Very possible. Whatever it was she refuses to go out into the back yard now. She'll go to the front yard but won't put a paw out back.
Well I’m betting it was a sting of some sort. She is super smart !

Amen to that !
Thank you both. It just wears ya out. I know Lynne's mom suffers from a similar health situation and you just never know when something will trigger you. I shall recover. Just not as fast as I'd wish! I don't have time for this! lol

Thank you both. It just wears ya out. I know Lynne's mom suffers from a similar health situation and you just never know when something will trigger you. I shall recover. Just not as fast as I'd wish! I don't have time for this! lol
My mom is on meds at the moment too. She went to the dr two days ago. It is that time of year I guess.

My mom is on meds at the moment too. She went to the dr two days ago. It is that time of year I guess.
Yup! No matter how much you treat the air inside, the weather and allergies outside impact you. And we hit 96 today both in heat index and humidity here with allergies pegged out on the high scale. Tracy has been affected as well, so I've had Billy the nurse on duty here with meals. It's been sandwiches or soup or frozen pizza for a few days. Which is fine because I am not hungry at all.

Reactions: garnetsilver
For me its about 8 factors. If I hit say 4 or 5 I'm in trouble. Allergies, weather/dampness, stress, hard exercise, dust / perfume, pollen / grasses.