6-12-2021 Saturday Live Chat

C26144C3-48A6-4FAD-84E8-A64B4B06EB91.jpeg

Reactions: Debi
Glad to hear from you. I was about ready to make a call lol. I hope you are feeling some better.
Today is the first day I can say I'm seeing good changes. Hoping to be back and functioning by Monday, at least at something above this nominal level. This one has kicked my tail feathers.

Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV
Boiler got bit by something outside and has been on Benedryl since last night. She's poofed in her eyes and quite miserable. Her muzzle is all red and poofy, too. I don't know what got her but poor girl is a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV
Today is the first day I can say I'm seeing good changes. Hoping to be back and functioning by Monday, at least at something above this nominal level. This one has kicked my tail feathers.
Is this from allergies ?

Boiler got bit by something outside and has been on Benedryl since last night. She's poofed in her eyes and quite miserable. Her muzzle is all red and poofy, too. I don't know what got her but poor girl is a mess.
Do you have any allergy eye drops? The vet has me giving Lola Visine drops as needed. They really help

Is this from allergies ?
Honey, you know how we lung patients are....weather plus allergies and there we go! The decaying cicada bodies out there not helping per my doc. He's got patients going down like crazy right now per his nurse. I'm on the full treatment plan with all the meds and breathing treatments at max. Just takes time to turn it around.

Do you have any allergy eye drops? The vet has me giving Lola Visine drops as needed. They really help
Yep! I just wish I knew what got her. She's doing better this evening but still looks poofed.

Honey, you know how we lung patients are....weather plus allergies and there we go! The decaying cicada bodies out there not helping per my doc. He's got patients going down like crazy right now per his nurse. I'm on the full treatment plan with all the meds and breathing treatments at max. Just takes time to turn it around.
I hate thinking of you suffering.

Reactions: 7Critter