5-9-2021 Sunday Live Chat

It's been a rough few weeks. My father passed away, a friend passed away, one of our dogs passed away and another of our dogs probably wont make it through the week. But, I'm doing well over all.
Oh my goodness. I am soo sorry for all the loss. Were these sudden losses?

Same old me...lol I've missed you around here!
I've kinda felt bad that I haven't been on for a while. I was thinking earlier about our reiki session. would you like another sometime?

Reactions: Lynne
Oh my goodness. I am soo sorry for all the loss. Were these sudden losses?
My dad was dealing with alzheimers for a couple years now, but we didn't think it would take him when it did. The dogs are old and the friend was having mental issues and took his own life, so that was a surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
I've kinda felt bad that I haven't been on for a while. I was thinking earlier about our reiki session. would you like another sometime?
Yes, but first you need to take a moment in time to heal a bit from all that you've been through. That is a lot in a short time period.

Yes, but first you need to take a moment in time to heal a bit from all that you've been through. That is a lot in a short time period.
I think giving reiki would help me too

Reactions: Debi
I went to a halloween trade show in St. Louis this weekend. That was a good distraction.

I think giving reiki would help me too
We'll talk in a few days on it. I've had some recent "stuff" happening in the family this week that has sent me upside down and sideways on the emotional roller coaster. All is well now but for a bit there it was quite a ride.

We'll talk in a few days on it. I've had some recent "stuff" happening in the family this week that has sent me upside down and sideways on the emotional roller coaster. All is well now but for a bit there it was quite a ride.
Well I hope everything turns out well for you there. Just hit me up when you want some reiki. I need to start doing it more.
Only us paranormal people would see that as a fun distraction and worth the trip! lol
It's a fun trip every year. they cancelled last year, but I've gone every year for the last 5 or 6