5-9-2021 Sunday Live Chat

We get a lot of ideas from there. It's amazing how simple some of the props are to make, and more amazing how much people are charging for them. We did by a couple masks and an animated prop. It's a child dressed in white, with long black hair, kinda like from The Ring. She's in the crawling position and suddenly raises it's head and has glowing eyes. I think I have a video of it if you'd like to see it
Cool! Don't know if direct video will work here. Most times we have to do youtube uploads.

Here's a link to my wifes FB post. There's a lot of pics and a few videos on here. The video of the prop is towards the end of the images.

Here's a link to my wifes FB post. There's a lot of pics and a few videos on here. The video of the prop is towards the end of the images.
She's got it privacy blocked....smart girl.

She's got it privacy blocked....smart girl.
I will figure something out and try to show you tomorrow. she may have to email them to me from her phone, and like you said, I can upload them to youtube and then share it

I will figure something out and try to show you tomorrow. she may have to email them to me from her phone, and like you said, I can upload them to youtube and then share it
That's your best bet and I'd love to see it.

I should probably get going. We just got back from St. Louis about an hour ago, and I'm beat.

I used to do a Haunted Hallways at the hospital I worked at. One year we had over 1000 trick or treaters. It was a mad house...lol But we did it up good!

I used to do a Haunted Hallways at the hospital I worked at. One year we had over 1000 trick or treaters. It was a mad house...lol But we did it up good!
that sounds fun

Reactions: Debi
I should probably get going. We just got back from St. Louis about an hour ago, and I'm beat.
Go and get some rest, Jay. I'll be around tomorrow night. Be patient so I see you're on or tag me on PM so I spot ya!