5-9-2021 Sunday Live Chat

My 3 day weekend is just about in the rear-view mirror. Went way too fast. But last night was the closest thing to a date night that we've had since the last investigation in March, so it was worth it. Tomorrow at work doesn't look too bad, either. Think I'll sleep in a half hour.
I'm so glad that you got a nice evening out of the investigation even if there was not much "activity" of the haunting kind.

We were both too beat to review the audio and video today, even though I'm pretty sure we caught a few orbs and tracers. I saw one with my naked eye.
The more I do this, the more I notice...
We will review during the week. Wife has a few more hours of Mothers Day to enjoy.

Reactions: Debi
We were both too beat to review the audio and video today, even though I'm pretty sure we caught a few orbs and tracers. I saw one with my naked eye.
The more I do this, the more I notice...
We will review during the week. Wife has a few more hours of Mothers Day to enjoy.
Blessings to all those moms out there today! Special one to your sweet lady.

I answered fast so you don't wander off! How are you?

I answered fast so you don't wander off! How are you?
It's been a rough few weeks. My father passed away, a friend passed away, one of our dogs passed away and another of our dogs probably wont make it through the week. But, I'm doing well over all.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver