5-6-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Well, I picked the winning horse today! My hubs and I always choose a horse. My theory is pick the name you like. Mage fit the bill for me. Hub's pick lost big...lol He studied the odds.

Still concerned that it's up to 7 horses died there this week. That is awful and someone needs to look at why. If we can't have safe racing, then we need to stop running these horses to death.

I'm doing ok, how bout you? I have the house to myself tonight
Wow! How did you rate that?? An evening alone? Rare, I bet!

Jay, correct me if I'm wrong but you make some Halloween props, don't you?

Wow! How did you rate that?? An evening alone? Rare, I bet!

Jay, correct me if I'm wrong but you make some Halloween props, don't you?
I've made a few masks. My brother in law is the prop maker though

I've made a few masks. My brother in law is the prop maker though
OK, because we now have Tworivers71 as a member who makes them as well. That's why I asked. Thought perhaps you two might trade ideas.

OK, so how did you get the house alone!

OK, because we now have Tworivers71 as a member who makes them as well. That's why I asked. Thought perhaps you two might trade ideas.

OK, so how did you get the house alone!
My step daughter has a wrestling tournament 2.5 hours away tomorrow, so she, my step son and my wife left for that this evening. My daughter has a bowling tournament an hour and a half away tomorrow, so I get the house to myself and get to go watch 4 hours of bowling tomorrow

Reactions: garnetsilver
My step daughter has a wrestling tournament 2.5 hours away tomorrow, so she, my step son and my wife left for that this evening. My daughter has a bowling tournament an hour and a half away tomorrow, so I get the house to myself and get to go watch 4 hours of bowling tomorrow
OK, I hope you LIKE bowling? lol

How's the mystic studies going for you?

OK, I hope you LIKE bowling? lol

How's the mystic studies going for you?
Well, lets just say my headphones help the day go by when at the bowling alley. I had an amazing reiki experience the other day, I'll post the story in one of the forums if you point me in the right direction.