5-6-2023 Saturday Live Chat

*Who's watching the Kentucky Derby today? Which horse is your winner?

View attachment 47912
I must admit I have not followed the horses this season, but I do have a horse for the race. Our stable has a horse name draw and out of those playing, the horse that comes in last buys the Pizza for a party. I drew the favorite first Forte but he was scratched, and I now have Hit Show. I haven't looked at his odds, but I have a feeling I will be buying the pizza because I have not heard of him lol.

Good afternoon peeps. I was up at 6am watching the coronation of King Charles. It's so fun to watch history in the making. I am going to be tired by the time the Derbey comes on. It is sunny and beautiful out here for a change. So, I am off in a few minutes to take care of my horse and then home to watch the Derbey. Have a great day all.

Good afternoon peeps. I was up at 6am watching the coronation of King Charles. It's so fun to watch history in the making. I am going to be tired by the time the Derbey comes on. It is sunny and beautiful out here for a change. So, I am off in a few minutes to take care of my horse and then home to watch the Derbey. Have a great day all.
My wife also got up early to watch that.

344743413_3004182123224284_5255663830518479100_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
surprisingly it has been a very nice day today. was forecast to be cloudy and overcast all day but has actually been sunny and hot. tomorrow will maybe be the same before rain comes in on Monday, but we are looking at the 80's for most of the week ahead. maybe spring is finally here to stay. was able to finish the bed restore, so now on to the next......lol.
heres a finished pic.....

345324464_1428245947927029_3433841363595421054_n.jpg