5-6-2023 Saturday Live Chat

surprisingly it has been a very nice day today. was forecast to be cloudy and overcast all day but has actually been sunny and hot. tomorrow will maybe be the same before rain comes in on Monday, but we are looking at the 80's for most of the week ahead. maybe spring is finally here to stay. was able to finish the bed restore, so now on to the next......lol.
heres a finished pic.....

345324464_1428245947927029_3433841363595421054_n.jpg
Paul, I hope you see my late post, This is a beautiful job! Well done!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Paulm
Well, I picked the winning horse today! My hubs and I always choose a horse. My theory is pick the name you like. Mage fit the bill for me. Hub's pick lost big...lol He studied the odds.

Still concerned that it's up to 7 horses died there this week. That is awful and someone needs to look at why. If we can't have safe racing, then we need to stop running these horses to death.
I posted my feelings about this in the thread you started in regard to the deaths. There is mistreatment of animals in every discipline and horse racing is no different. I think these animals at this level are well loved and adored even. I think they are raced too young and the racing age needs to be raised to three or four. The training starts before they are fully grown and sound in my opinion. Anyway jump over and read my response if you have time.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman