5-28-2021 Friday Live Chat

Sorry, got side tracked...lol

Clothes...at least an olive leaf, buddy! lol
ahhh, clothes are mandatory, i play with too many saws, welders, and other things that wouldnt be wise to be around unprotected...lol... gotta run for a few, be back through later. nice chattin' Debi. later folks

images.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi everyone.

Busy day-off. Picked up some groceries, put a new battery in the Hyundai, returned the core, stopped at the bank, filled the gas tank. Swapped-out memory cards in all the NV cameras and I just started charging batteries for tomorrow night.
I set the date for a big investigation in late June, we will be doing two large manufacturing buildings and one small one all in the same night, so I'm counting on the whole team. Our daughter from Tampa will be up then, staying for two weeks for the first time in almost 2 years! Also my longtime co-worker and friend will be healed from foot surgery by then, so she will be there as well. That's going to stretch us but I'm confident we can do a good job.
Late supper soon, then I will wash the dog.

The day isn't even close to over yet!

Reactions: Debi
Hi everyone.

Busy day-off. Picked up some groceries, put a new battery in the Hyundai, returned the core, stopped at the bank, filled the gas tank. Swapped-out memory cards in all the NV cameras and I just started charging batteries for tomorrow night.
I set the date for a big investigation in late June, we will be doing two large manufacturing buildings and one small one all in the same night, so I'm counting on the whole team. Our daughter from Tampa will be up then, staying for two weeks for the first time in almost 2 years! Also my longtime co-worker and friend will be healed from foot surgery by then, so she will be there as well. That's going to stretch us but I'm confident we can do a good job.
Late supper soon, then I will wash the dog.

The day isn't even close to over yet!
Wishing you a fun time this weekend, GW.

Sounds like you never stop these days! lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah