5-28-2021 Friday Live Chat

We have it here...just a light one. Good napping day. Hubs has been out cold for an hour..lol
just checked the weather. looks like it is gonna cool down a little, temps for the weekend are back to the low 80's ....nice

Reactions: garnetsilver
We're back in the 60's! I can breathe today...yay!
good deal, i wish it would stay in the 70's and 80's a little longer, but i know this is temporary, this past week has shown us what is coming..

good deal, i wish it would stay in the 70's and 80's a little longer, but i know this is temporary, this past week has shown us what is coming..
I looked at our 5 day forecast and we appear to be staying in the 70 range for a bit. I'm all good with that. I was not impressed by my sample of summer.

I was not impressed by my sample of summer.
lol..... i can deal with the heat, but when the humidity hits 90% and its also 95 degrees it just takes everything out of ya

this week has officially started shorts season, i will not wear pants again until October

My son is waaay ahead of you! He's been in shorts for two months. If it's over 50, that's the fashion here. lol
i wait till it goes past 85... but by August im thinking clothing should be optional...lol, August here can be brutal