5-28-2021 Friday Live Chat

Had a good day. Sent test results to my mom and you know everything looks fantastic except hemoglobin and all the things that are related to attaching iron to red blood cells. Otherwise I've been feeling pretty good and getting work done.
You

Reactions: garnetsilver
Had a good day. Sent test results to my mom and you know everything looks fantastic except hemoglobin and all the things that are related to attaching iron to red blood cells. Otherwise I've been feeling pretty good and getting work done.
You
Had a pretty good day today. With the cooler weather my breathing was better so I take these kind of days as gifts!

So, it sounds like you need some serious fill ups on iron occasionally. Any vampires living next door? lol

Reactions: Paintman
At least I know why Count Dracula did what he did. The hematologist office called and prescribed me exactly what I prescribed myself in terms of an iron supplement. They said I can double it.
In perspective the normal iron range is 13 -17. I am an 8 right now. 7 gets you an automatic blood transfusion. The nurse from the office does not know how the hell I can even walk around or work.
Glad you had a good oxygen day.

• Wow
At least I know why Count Dracula did what he did. The hematologist office called and prescribed me exactly what I prescribed myself in terms of an iron supplement. They said I can double it.
In perspective the normal iron range is 13 -17. I am an 8 right now. 7 gets you an automatic blood transfusion. The nurse from the office does not know how the hell I can even walk around or work.
Glad you had a good oxygen day.
It's rare for men to have this issue, ya know. I take it your B-12 and folate were good? Peoria son has a B-12 issue and has to boost that to keep his iron uptake good. And I'm with the nurse...how you are walking around at 8 is kinda amazing.

Gang I got to go charge up my phone. Not good at paying attention sometimes.
Have a good night and sorry I have to go so soon but the phone is making me

Gang I got to go charge up my phone. Not good at paying attention sometimes.
Have a good night and sorry I have to go so soon but the phone is making me
See ya tomorrow!

And I'm heading out myself. Everyone have a good night!

Reactions: Paintman